Pink where did you go?!

-Rusty's pro-

Pink was petrified she couldn't move I was scared for her. I didn't know what to do so I pulled out my sword and ran at Tony. He turned around and saw me running at him. He pulled his sword out and blocked my hit I screamed at Pink and said "Pink run!!" she ran back inside the house in the laundry room. I hope she jumped into the Void.

~Pink's pro~

Listened to Rusty and ran back inside the house and went to the laundry room. Went to the back end of the Void prepared to jump in case Tony comes downstairs. "I hope Rusty's ok I don't know what I'll do if he's hurt or worse." I said with concern and worry in my voice.

-Rusty's pro-

Tony and I have been fighting for a bit all I can think of is Pink. I hope she ran into the void without hesitation for her own safety. Then I wasn't paying attention and tony punched me in the face and i got knocked out.

=Tony's pro=

I did it his dead finally now I'll go to my beloved wife to be.

~Pink's pro~

It's been quiet for a bit I think the fight is over. The door opened I wait to see who it is and my face falls Tony. "What... where's Rusty?! What did you do to him!?" I start to cry a bit he laughs "oh don't worry my love he is dead and won't bother you anymore." He said with a smile. I look at him and look at the void. " I'm not your love. I'll never love you! Do you hear me Tony I will never love you! Get it throw your void skull!" I screamed at him then I jumped into the void. Not knowing where I was going and I didn't care the only thing. That was on my mind was Rusty he was the only person I could think of.

-Rusty's pro-

Ow my head it hurts real bad what happened. I slowly got back up and looked around Tony was gone. I looked at the house and the front door is gone and the laundry door was opened. I go to the void to see if Pink was there but when I got there no one was there. "Pink? Pink!" I screamed into the void but no one came back up. I had only one option and it was to go get her back no matter what.

(Thank you I hope you liked this chapter stay tuned for the next chapter bye)