1 ~ How you guys met

It as a lovely day at UA, You were walking around the halls when someone suddenly bumped on to you

It as a lovely day at UA, You were walking around the halls when someone suddenly bumped on to you. You fell down on your butt cheeks and see someone reaching a hand to help you up.

"Im sorry! I must have been rushing to class! Here uh.. Let me help you up!" Said by a navy blue haired male, he reached a hand for you to help you up. You grab his hand and pulled you up. You smiled at him.

The male slightly blushed at your smile. "Ah.. It's fine no worries! I was kinda clumsy too for being to focused on my surroundings. Anyways, what's your name? My name's Y/n L/n. And yours?" You asked still smiling at him.

"O-oh! The names Tenya Iida! It's pleasure to meet you L/n! Oh my, i am late for my class! See you later!" Iida ran waving at you. You look back at him running to his class and went for your class.

Time skip!

The school ended and you were deciding to go to the café you go every day. But before you were gonna exit the building, you feel a sudden grip on your shoulder. You flinched and look back. It was Iida. He was catching his breath, gasping for air. After that, he looked at you, prolly serious.

"Iida! What has gotten into you on following me?" Said after being confused why he was after you. You grab a water bottle from your bag and give it to the male. He drank the water bottle and said "I- I'm so sorry L/n. I was wondering if we can walk home together. Is-is that fine?" The male stuttered a bit.

Nodding in response, the blue male cracked a little smile on his face. Both of you and him walked home together. The awkward silence has been bothering you, so you ended the silence. "Hmm.. Iida what class are you in? I'm from class 1-B. And you?" You asked trying not to look at him as it made you intimidated.

"I'm from class 1-A L/n. You seem errr.. Cute. Cute like the shining bright star." He answered, also trying to make eye contact with you but regretting what he said because you two just met. Blushes on both of your faces appeared. 'Waiit, did he really said that? Please this isn't a dream! I think i just misheard! I just misheard it right?!" You start to freak out in your mind.

"Soo... do you wanna go to a café before going home Iida? It's on me!" You said cheerfully but looked nervous also, your (e/c) glistening to his. He smiled and nodded as in response. After a while of walking, seeing the blue café with some flowers by the door. Both of you entered.

(Y/n's POV)

I looked up at the menu, i asked Iida what he wants. He said he'll get the same as me. I nodded at him and gave a small smile. Tenya grew light pink. He smiled back at me. "Hello! I'd like to get the blueberry yogurt and some watermelon shake!" I said. The cashier nodded and ordered the dessert i ordered. I went to look for Tenya and saw him waving at me so i can see him. I saw him waving and i ran up to him, once i got to him i sat down.

We ate the blueberry yogurt and dranked the watermelon shake. After that, we exit the café and we both walk straight home. "See you tomorrow Iida!" I waved at him. I saw him blush again but a little more pink.

(End of POV)

As the sunsets, You walk home. It was nice having a new friend.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

I'm so sorry if it's short! I'll try my best to make it longer!