unit 5

we didn't skip.

first block was ass but the student innere were funny.

second block was really chill, my teacher was really laid back.

third and fourth was meh not bad not good jus ur average high school class.

after fourth block me and malia waited for melo to pick us up and take us back to his house.

sadly i know my mama not gon go for me stay in over there all day.

right now we inna drive thru of chikfila and melo ass can't decide what he want.

"mane should i get the spicy chicken or the grilled chicken nuggets? oh shi dey got max n cheese now?"

this nigga irks my soul.

"actually lemme jus get a burger."

THIS NIGGA

melo ordered him a regular chicken sandwich meal and we kept it pushin.

they gave us our food after we paid and we was out.

"so how was y'all first day back?" he munched on his fries.

"it wasn't bad i mean it's gucci or whatever." lia shrugged.

"jaela u mute now?" he looked in a mirror to make eye contact with me.

i mugged him playfully, "what she said it was good." i laughed.

"is miro and yosef at ur house rn?" malia was drinkin her lemonade.

"yea they over there eatin my food up." he sighed. "that's why they ass ain't get no chick-fil-a"

we laughed and turned the music up dummy loud when we realized summer walker was on. "BOYYYYY YOU KNOW I I I LOVE YOU. BOYYY WITH EVERYTHING YOU DO."

melo side eyed us. "y'all know damn well uon sound like her" he made a face.

we pulled up to his house and me and malia jumped out before he was fully in park.

idk i just hate waitin that long for all that so we just get out quick as hell.

his dumb ass had the door unlocked so we ran in to the kitchen.

the boys was inna living room playin some game.

"hey niggas," lia cheesed with a fry in her mouth.

they didn't even pay her no mind so her softball pitcher lookin ass threw a nugget and it his both they heads.

they still didn't do nothin.

"this is blasphemy." she rolled my eyes.

i laughed ugly which made yosef look back for a split second.

i quickly stopped and went back to eating my food.

melo ass finally came in looking stuck. "i dropped my damn fries. twice." he threw them at the trash can missing it.

"lia get inna room." we both gave each other that look and she grabbed her food and went upstairs.

i brought my food into the living room and sat on the little chair off to the side.

"soo y'all don't wanna know how my day went?" i rolled my neck.

"my day was good." miro didn't even look up.

yosef laughed and got back into the game.

"miro i didn't ask how YOUR day was i asked u to ask how my day went." i huffed.