Chapter 1

Endless Void

Inside an endless void between dimensions, a man clad in pitch-black armor blocked the way of an army of thousands with truly enormous power heading in the direction of a large portal directly above Italy. The invading army consisted of monsters of all origin. The Leader of the said army was a colossal Chimera wearing aristocratic golden armor with a bow on its back. The Chimera was very powerful, enough to rival one of the most powerful fragments of the brilliant light and destroy a world by itself. The Chimera and its army stopped their advance when they saw a man standing in a few meters in front of them.

"Leave now or suffer the consequences." The warrior in jet-black armor said not faltering in the slightest in the face of such a powerful enemy.

"I admire your courage, protector of this world. But you don't seem to understand who you are dealing with here. I am King Katastrofí, the Chimera of destruction and chaos. How dare you stand in my way, you pest!" After declaring his identity, the Chimera aimed his bow in the direction of the ruler of darkness before firing it with a bloodthirsty grin. However, it's smile faltered when he saw its enemy being untouched.

"I will take that as you not leaving." The warrior in black said in a cold voice before unsheathing his two pure white short swords from his back named 'Kamish's Wrath,' he recreated with his powers out of the ancient dragon's sharpest fang after the dragon was revived by the 'Chalice of Rebirth.'

A chill ran down the Chimera's back.

"I-Impossible! How are you still standing after being shot from my divine bow?!" The Chimera asked with disbelief.

"I have faced something far worse than that and only suffered a burn mark from it. You stand no chance against me."

"Tch. You are still being outnumbered by one against many thousands of us. We have the advantage here!" The Chimera said confidently. Only for their hopes and dreams to be crushed once again by the figure in front of them.

"Who said I was alone?" The Shadow Sovereign asked innocently as millions upon millions of shadow soldiers emerged from his frighteningly fast expending shadow, all of them being either as strong or much stronger than their troops.

This wasn't a battle at all. It was a completely one-sided massacre where endless waves of immortal darkness clashed against the fragile formations of the birdmen. What terrified the Chimera was that whenever his troops fell, their shadow emerged as a much more powerful enemy, joining the already invincible shadow army against their former comrades.

"W-Who are you?" The Chimera asked while trembling.

The figure smirked. "My name is Sung Jin-Woo. The Shadow Sovereign." He said before decapitating the trembling Chimera.

Jin-Woo sighed. I really need a break from these constant battles. He thought.

"MYYYYYY KINNNGGGGGG!!!!" A Familiar voice called out.

Jin-Woo sighed again as he looked at the ant-king, who was followed by Igrit and Bellion. "Good job, guys." He smiled slightly. Suddenly he frowned when he felt a pull.

"What is it, My Liege?" Bellion asked.

Jin-Woo's frown deepened as he felt another pull. "It seems someone is summoning me."

"Should I kill whoever it is, My King?" Beru asked, hopefully.

Jin-Woo sweatdropped. "Not until I know why."

Beru deflated at his answer. 

Jin-Woo nodded.

Beru, Igrit, and Bellion nodded in return, before returning to his shadow. As well as the others.