Chapter 1: Just a Typical Tuesday

Maverick's POV

"Jesus I hate school" Maverick said as he and Cash walked in the door of their house. Cash may have been 16 but he still had a few weeks before he could get his drivers license so Maverick had to drive them home from school everyday.

" I know dude" Cash replied "why anyone ever thought that kids needed to sit in a building for 6 hours learning random information I'll never now." Cash went upstairs as Maverick went to kitchen to grab himself a water. Afterwards he headed upstairs and heard music coming from Cash's room.

"You can't be serious?" Maverick said to himself as he quietly opened Cash's door to see inside, and what he saw of course was Cash making another Tiktok video. Maverick had a Tiktok account as well but he didn't make as many as Cash, who would make like 20 a day it seemed.

Maverick then closed the door slightly still being able to see in a bit. "Everyday " maverick whispered to himself. Maverick peered back as Cash was setting up to do another Tiktok video and Maverick spotted something that gave him a wicked idea, the white and gray waistband of Cash's American Eagle underwear.

Maverick slowly opened the door and quietly stepped closer to Cash, who was so distracted in making his video that he didn't even notice his big brother approaching from behind. Maverick then stood behind Cash, grabbing the waistband of Cash's underwear. Cash then picked up his phone to see how good the video he made was but before he had a chance to...

"WEDGIE" Maverick yelled as he yanked Cash's underwear half way up his back laughing like a maniac the entire time. "Ahhhh, dude what the Hell!" Cash screamed as he felt his underwear reaching up near his shoulder blades.

Maverick finally let go, proceeding to fall back onto Cash's bed while laughing himself silly, meanwhile Cash on the other hand was trying his best to re-adjust his underwear back into his pants. Cash then turned his attention to his big-bro furious

"What was that for?" He screamed as Mavericks laughter died done, Maverick wiping a tear from his face "I don't know, why not" Maverick replied. "Why are you always giving me Wedgies?" Cash asked, "why are you always making TikToks?" Maverick countered as he strutted out the room quite pleased with himself.

"Maverick just you wait" Cash said, knowing full well that he was somehow going to get his brother back "If you want a war I'll give you one".