Blood note humming

Aizawa was now watching Mic's back as he was turning around to face him.
"S-Shota."
He got to the dorway he looked at the ground. Used razors were on the floor with a spillen cleaning liquid.

He heard static an with a reflex he looked up. He was shocked.

There was a noose hanging. It was on the verge of breaking. Behind it was a shelf. On the highest part was the radio, filled sounds with static. As he was comming closer to it, the static started to grow louder. He grabbed it fast and turned it off.

Silence and Mic's breathing was now the only thing that can be heard.
When tha sound of wind and window screeching was heard, Mic started reading.

"I give up. I tought I was right. I tought I had rights. I tought I was fine. You proved me wrong every day. Thanks for that, becouse, If I kept going, I wouldn't stop. That would just  make me selfish.-"

Shota turned around. Eyes wide, he looked at Hizashi who was reading a note.

"I'm better of dead, right? I truly am-"

A beat of scilence. The room was getting colder.
"Deku."

Sweet humming of a child's voice was filling the hallway they we're walking on. The radio was turned on again. But this time, both Aizawa and Mic could hear it.
There was less glitching than before, but it was too scarry for them to say anything.