chapter 1

BAKUGO P.O.V

My name is Kastuki Bakugo, i'm 15 and I haven't even found my soulmate yet, go ahead, laugh it up! Me and shitty-hair are the only two idiots in my class that haven't found our soulmates yet. Even the fucking grape has his. It's that frog girl, what's her name? Tsyu Asui I think. I am sitting in the courtyard and- Oh god. shitty-hair is coming over here! nonononononono! i can't deal with this right now! I got into an argument with pikachu and I genuinly think that he's gonna come and shout at me! no, I can't bedealing with him being angry at me! I really like him. I hope he's my soulmate. He's really cute. His eyes might be the same colour as mine but they look really pretty. His scar over his eye makes him look really manly and his body, oof, don'tget me started on his body. He's hot as hell! kiri is such a fucking daddy! I bet his dick is really really big- wait no! Stop it! Bad Katsuki No! Well it probably is but I guess I can't exactly thinks that right now when the little fucker iheading this way! Ok so mabey he isn't that little (height-wise) but still! I stand up about to turn and run away when he shouts my name. Shit! I can't pretend that I didn't see him now! God Damn it all to hell, Shitty-hair!

"Hey Bakubro! Will you walk home with me after school? We need to talk!"

"No fuck off!" Damn it my voiice wants to betray me so fuuuucking bad! I can't help it if he's hot and I like him! Oh fuck I lost my chance earlier with Pikachu! Shit!

"Oh come on Bakubro!"

"No! And don't call me that damn it!" Oh god, how much I love it when he calls me that no-one will ever understand! Fuck! I'm hard from thinking about him that much earlier! Shit! He's fucking noticed and he's smirking at me while eying me up and down!

KIRISHIMA P.O.V

i saw Bakugo with a raging boner and smired at him while eying him up and down. I really want to fuck him right now! Wait no, I have a plan. I'm gonna make him beg to be wrecked and fucked in the middle of school. Yeah, that's what I'm going to do.

"If you want some help with your 'little' problem, then meet me in the boys bathroom in 5 minutes."