The Fight

Y/n POV
When i arrived at the amusement park with Louis i called Anna to see where they are.
"Hi, Anna. Where are you guys? We are at the amusement park waiting for you."
"Oh,we just entered the parking space. Let's meet at the ice-cream stand."
"Sure. See you there." and then i closed
"Well? Where are they?" Louis asked me
"Anna said to meet them at the ice-cream stand. Let's go."
As we walk to the spot, i hooped on his back and he just laughed and started running. When we made to the place Adam dropped his cornet when he saw me on Louis's back.
"Ok, Louis you can let me down now."
"Nope. Not happening."he said and started to spin around and u just screamed in excitement.
" Louis, if you don't put me down, I'm gonna throw up on your shirt." i shouted while still laughing.
" He just stopped, looked at me and said. "You wouldn't!"
"Try me!" i said on a playful tone. He just put me down and then grabbed my hand. I looked at him and just blushed a little.
"Awww someone is blushing. So cute!" Raisa said and poked my nose. I giggled and hid my face in Louis's chest.
Adam just sat there looking at me and Louis with anger and jealousy in his eyes. After I finished laughing I took a peak in his direction and I saw pure jealousy, I gulped and decided to see how jealous he could get.
"Hey guys how about we go on the ferris wheel drive?" I said happily
"That's a great idea!" all of them said smiling
When we arrived at the ferris wheel we decided to split into groups.
"Ok, so here are the groups: Raisa and Adam, me and Louis and Anna with-"
"Me" said Elijah who just arrived and he was standing behind us.
When Anna saw him she blushed a little and I saw it and just grinned.
"Ok, so that's settled. Let's go and have fun
After the ride I tried getting off my seat and tripped but luckily Louis caught me in his arms, and that was the moment Adam lost it. He grabbed my hand and dragged me away from the others.

Adam POV
After I pulled Y/n I stopped in a spot and pinned her against a tree.
"What's going on between you two? Do you like him? Huh?"I said angry
Y/n was just looking at me confused
"Huh? There's nothing between us, and I like him as a friend.  Why, are you jealous?" she looked at me and grinned
(Fvck it!) I grabbed her waist and begin kissing her. At first she was frozen but a couple seconds later she kissed me back. Dam this feels good, I grabbed the back of her head and deepened the kiss. She looked like she was enjoying it too. After ten minutes we pulled apart panting. She was looking at me with love and i was looking at her like she was the most valuable treasure to me.
Dam i love this girl so much! While we were staring at each other someone behind us decided to shout.
"Dayum, boy you do move quickly!"
When we turned out head we saw Raisa, Anna, Louis and Elijah grinning and smirking at us. Y/n buried her face in my chest and I just chuckled.