what now

Type had his head to the head board looking straight ahead biting his thumb nail not really thinking. Tharn laid to the side prompt on his elbow looking at type. He started to rub his finger on types exposed navel drawing circles.
"What are you thinking?"
Type came to the present looking at tharn who looked concerned.
"I'm a horrible horrible human being."
Tharn put his head on types shoulder and rubbed his forehead.
"Your not a horrible person."
"Im cheating on my boyfriend."
Tharn flinched.
"Did you sleep with him?"
Type looked at tharn who didn't move his head to look at him.
"No,why does that."
Tharn looked at type.
"Then you never consummated the relationship." He chuckled.
"This isn't funny."
Tharn huffed.
"I know its a fucked up situation." "But i love you."
Types lips parted. Tharn leaned up and kissed type. Type letting go of his senses put his hand on the back of tharns head playing with his hair pushing him deeper into him.
Tharn pulled up to types house while type looked out the window he put the car in parked. Tharn looked at type and held his hand.
Type looked at tharn tired.
He grabbed a pen with his free hand and wrote on tharns fore arm. With out looking at tharn he wrote an address.
"This is where im at." He smiled.
Tharn took his arm amd looked at the address memorizing it. Type smiled and he turned around to leave. Tharn grabbed his arm making type look back.
"What are you going to do?"
Type breathed in.
"I'm gong to break up with fluke."
Tharn smiled wildly pulling type into a tight hug.
"I love you type."
Type could only hug tharn he still had lingering doubts. They broke to have tharn put his hands on types face making him look at him. He rubbed his bottom lip with his thumbs.
"Then yourll be mine?"
Type smiled.
"If that's what you want."
Tharn kissed type passionately.
" i have to go to my university tomorrow ill do it then."
Tharn nodded. Type got out and went to his door looking at tharn.
I wish i could be with you. I wish for no pain for you or fluke type. I really am falling deep in love with you. Then reluctantly tharn drove away with an idea.