Instagram/DMs

Liked by kyliejenner kourtneykardash scooterbraun and 8,656,833 others

Kiarajenner: debating whether I should tell you or not but you deserve to know

Comments disabled

DMs:

Justinbieber: what are you on about on your post? Who deserves to know what?

Kiarajenner: so your spying on my page now really Justin!

Justinbieber: well you're finally replying back to me after all the messages have been sending you the past 9 months

Kiarajenner: maybe I didn't reply back to you was because I needed time to myself and get over what happened, you broke my heart Justin I needed time to heal.

Justinbieber: and I keep saying that I'm sorry and didn't mean to do that

Kiarajenner: sorry isn't going to cut it okay you broke your promise and hurt me.

Justinbieber: look I'm really sorry and I know it's not going to make you forgive but I am deeply sorry from the bottom of my heart. The truth is I didnt remember what happened that night till the photos were leaked by someone. I remember vaguely what happened but not much. I miss you Kiara, I need to see you, I haven't been myself these past few months I had to cancel my tour and I locked myself in my house and started to drink. Scooter told me I was pathetic for drowning my sorrows and fight for you, I know you may not love me anymore but I love you so much.

Kiarajenner: jay...
I will always love you and I wasn't myself either, still not either. I need to tell you something before you see me.

Justinbieber: what is it?

Kiarajenner: A month after we broke up I found out I was pregnant I kept it a secret from everyone I continued the tour but I started being sick and falling ill and had to cancel the rest of the tour. My mom noticed there was something wrong and I told her about what happened with us and our baby. I wanted to tell for so long but I didn't know how you would react and I also didn't want to speak to you, so I'm 9 months pregnant right now and the baby is nearly due.

Justinbieber: Kia, we're having a baby. I understand why you didn't tell me but I would have liked of been there for the scans and when the baby first kicked.

Kiarajenner: I know and I'm sorry you can be there for the birth though right I don't think I can do this on my own without you

Justinbieber: yes I'll be there thank you 🙏

Read at 12:30pm