Dio's Morning

Dio awoke in his queen sized bed with Egyptian cotton sheets and overstuffed pillows and had a brilliant thought. "Today, I Dio, will go to McDonalds with my favorite son Giorno." He said outloud to no one in particular. Suddenly, Vanilla Ice climbed out from underneath the bed like a sewer rat. "Of course master Dio, I will take you to the MacDonalds." He said, trying not to nut in the presence of Dio. "Very well, stay under there until I'm ready thought, Giorno thinks your gross." Dio then proceed to kick Vanilla Ice back under the bed, Vanilla Ice was just happy to get a whiff of Dio's delicious toes.

After Dio finished kicking the shit out of Vanilla Ice, he remembered he was butt ass naked. "Well as much as I like showing off my beautiful (stolen) body, I dont wanna get banned from another McDonalds" He sighed as he walked over to his close. He picked out the first shirt he saw, which happend to be a crop top with large pink glittery letters saying "DILF". As for his bottoms he went with those gaudy ass yellow pants he always wears. He didnt wear underwear because hes a whore. He looked at his reflection in the full sized mirror above his dresser. "Damn I'm hot." He said out loud as he put on a layer of lime green lipstick. Satisfied with how he looked he walked downstairs to find his beloved son Giorno.

"GIORNOOOO!!" He yelled, not bothering to just go into his room and get him. Immediately after yelling, Dio heard the sounds of laughter coming from Giorno's room. Giorno rushed out of his room blushing deeply. "Padre, I told you I was having freinds over." Dio frowned, crossing his arms "You never told me such a thing, Haruno." "Its Giorno." Gio sighed "and I told you last night before you went over to Pucci's house." Dio suddenly remembered that Giorno actually did tell him he was having freinds over last night. Dio was just in a rush for his dick appointment and totally forgot. "Perhaps you did.." Dio scoffed "But you didnt tell me what freinds you were having over. Dont tell me that Mista kid is in your bedroom right now." Loud laughter erupted in the bedroom. Giorno looked definitely at his father "Yeah he is, is there a problem with that?" Dio cocked an eyebrow "Oh no, there no problem Giorno." Dio smirked as he glanced down at his black acrylics "I just think you could make some more "quality" friends, someone like Vanilla Ice perhaps." Gio rolled his eyes "Yeah sure, dad."

Giorno was about to go back into his room before Dio grabbed his wrist. "Wait Giorno, let's go to McDonalds, you can even bring your stupid freinds." "MCDONALDS!" Someone yelled from within the room. The door flung open, almost knocking Giorno on his ass. Narancia rushed out of the room almost running into Dio. Mista and a very angry looking Fugo stood behind him. "Oh, hey Mr.Brando nice shirt!" Narancia said doing finger guns. Dio just rolled his eyes at the group of idiots before him. "Just get in the car." As if on queue, Vanilla Ice pulled up to the front door in Dio's pink Tesla. The doors to the car popped open, ready for them to be seated. Narancia eagerly got in the car followed by Fugo and Giorno. Mista was about to grab the seat by Giorno when Dio grabbing his shoulder, his sharp acrylic nails digging into his shoulder. "Let me sit there." He smiled. "Uhhh ok!" Mista awkwardly laughed as Dio slid into the seat next to Giorno. After Mista took his seat the doors closed and the car began to move towards McDonalds. Giorno sighed and put his face in his hands as Dio gave an oblivious Mista hella side eye. Narancia tapped on Fugo thigh to get his attention. "What is it Narancia?" Fugo said looking to his friend. "What's a DILF?" Fugo screamed.