Taco Bella

"Yeah, you didn't know?" Giorno asked tilting his head. "B-But you used to love McNuggets my son" Dio said crying a little. "People change I guess." He shrugged "Anyway get me a salad and the other guys big macs" Giorno walked back over to the table, this time deciding to sit by Fugo. "Are you going keep crying or can I take your order" Abbacchio asked. Dio wiped his tears and placed the order. "Ok, It'll be ready in a minute. We have to add a 'special' ingredient to the salad" Abbacchio grinned smugly.

As Dio was chillin by the counter waiting for his order to be ready he felt his phone buzz in his pocket. He open it up and saw his groupchat was active, he rolled his eyes and looked at the messages.

kingcrimson: dio where the fuck are you

whitesnake: Don't be so rude. He's with Giorno today, so hes probably busy.

kingcrimson: that fucker planned this meeting so the least he can do is show up and not fuck around with his stupid ass son. the kids like 15 hell be fine on his own

killerqueen: And you know so much about taking care of childern?

kingcrimson: shut the fuck up at least I dont have a hand fetish

Dio facepalmed. Fuck. He totally forgot he had a meeting with the other villans today. Damn his dedication to beating the Joestars. "Come on Giorno we gotta go!" Dio yelled as he grabbed Giorno and ran out of the McDonalds. He threw Giorno in the back and they sped off in the Tesla that Vanilla Ice was waiting for them in. Well, they didnt really speed off since the place they were going to was next door. It was the infamous Taco Bell.

"Did you really put me in your car just to go next door?" Giorno asked rolling his eyes. "I'm going back to McDonalds." "Wait Giorno!" Dio cried "What?" Giorno said glancing back at his dad. "Bring me my mcnuggets please. Also give this to Mista." Dio threw a tube of Old Spice Deodorant (The Signature smell of a fuckboy) to Giorno. Giorno just stuck the deodorant in his pocket and walked back into McDonalds.

Dio slammed the door open to Taco Bell in his signature way, alerting all the guest to his presence. Dio saw all of the other jojo villans huddled in the connor booth eating their Taco Bell. Kars, Esidisi, and Whamu were all sharing a single Doritos Locos Taco.  Kira had a serving of nacho fries. Pucci had a beefy five layer burrito. Valentine didnt have anything because he was too murican to eat Mexican food.

Dio walked over to the counter to get food cause he was fancy enough to have both McDonalds and Taco Bell at the same time. Doppio and (who he assumed was) Diavolo were standing at the counter. "So, What do you want Boss!" Doppio said smiling at the figure obscured by a giant black hoodie. "Doppio, oh my sweet fucking Doppio. I require 2 Baja Blasts." Diavolo whispered. Dio pushed both of them out of the way. "Get out of the way, the baddest bitch is here."  Diavolo hissed at him like a fucking furry. He walked up to the caisher, he was a super short guy with silver hair.  " Yo, I wanna beefy fritos borito." "Um I think you mean 'Burrito'" The caisher laughed. "I know what I said twink." Dio glared at him. The caisher just gave him a weird look and put the  order in.