First to go!

Assalamu alaikum warahmathullahi wabarakathuhu wamahfirthahu my readers!

How are you all doing?..iam good..Lets say?..'Alhamdullilh'

Okay then,i knkw i said that i would update this book on monday but due to some issues i couldnt.And so this is why iam here in the morning itself.Do forgive me for the delay.Okay,Let us now move into the lesson noh?

SUNNAHS OF EATING-

Each and every single day,we have our meals for three times a day and some snacks in between too.So why should not we earn by this?

We could earn simply by this.This is as a story like Building a palace by working to build a cottage.Yesh?

Here you go,Happy reading ahead!

EATING SUNNAHS:

Eating is an integral part of daily life and every human is expected to have at least three meals a day. The meals that a person eats provides nutrition to the body and thus it stands as a blessing of Allah that helps in maintaining and sustaining life. The major Sunnahs of Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) pertaining to eating are as follows:

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) would sit on the floor for eating and the place where He were to eat, He would spread a clean cloth before eating. This shows the element of humility in Islam.
Before eating Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) would wash His hands to the wrists, which is definitely a hygiene recommendation of the science of today.
Before starting eating Prophet (SallAllahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) would recite aloud ‘Bismilah wa’la barakatillah’, which means that ‘In the name of Allah and may He bless it.” This shows the gratitude with which every Muslim must thank Allah for the food he or she is about to eat.
As far as the eating manners are concerned, Prophet (SallAllahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) would eat with His right hand and start the food from the side that was in front of Him. Moreover, if anything from the food would fall down on the cloth, He would pick it up, clean it and eat it.
Prophet (SallAllahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) never complained about the food and ate it with quietness and gratitude. A Muslim must realize that there are people who don’t have the food available for which he or she is complaining, therefore, instead of being ungrateful, they should eat the food quietly.
It was the Sunnah of Prophet (SallAllahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) to clean the plate in which He ate and not leave a morsel of food in it, which prevents any kind of food wastage. Moreover, after eating Prophet (SallAllahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) would lick His fingers as well.
After He was done with eating, He would say ‘Alhamdulillah’ which shows the gratitude that a Muslim must offer for the meal he or she has had.

Simple right?

So what are the sunnahs to follow when eating or having snacks in between from now on?
Say bismillahir rahmaanir raheem
Sit down
Lay down a piece of cloth
Wash our hands
Eat with the right hand
Eat by our sides
Do not say any mistakes on food
If something falls down,take clean and eat
Do not leave anything to remain
Say Alhamdullilh

[ Extra tip:you could use the sentence 'Allahumma lakkal hamdhu walakel shukoor'..when eating to show your gratitude to Allah subhahanahu tha'ala.

Whenever you sit down to eat,you could keep a little food of what you have and pack it and give it to someone else..'someone wouldn't have anything to eat' ]

Okay then,meet ya ppl another day with another lesson.yet we all have to follow all these,in shaa Allah.For Allah will bless us even more.

And the ride to jannah would be easier to us even more!

In shaa Allah.

If you follow,comment 'done,Alhamdullilh'

Do not lie,For Allah's watching over you ppl!

Do take care.
with much love.
WF.