Chapter 2: Strangers

I rose from my mother's dead body and turning, I saw a man holding a gun to Mr Holding's head.
'Mr Holding, don't move. Not one bit.'

'You, missy, stay there. You move, your friend dies.' 

'Let him go and I'll come with you. No more, no less. I heard the sad fate of my mother from her lips. You killed her in order to capture me. Why?'

'Shaw wants you. He has taken an interest in your powers ever since you were born.'

'Who is Shaw?'

'You silly girl. I didn't kill your mother, Shaw did. Come with me and there will be no further bloodshed.'

'He has a wife and child. Please: let him go and I will come with you.'

'You first, missy.'

'No. Him first, or I kill you.'

'Your telekinesis will not save you, girl.'

'Don't make me. There are a lot of things that I can manipulate to my will in this house. I may be young, but what I lack in years, I make up for in skill. I've dealt with a lot of bullies. So now I repeat my terms: release him first and I will come with you, letting you disable my powers for the time being until I meet this Shaw.'

'You have met him,' said another voice. A man stepped through, well dressed, with a woman by his side. She was all white. White hair, white skin, white outfit. 

'You must be Shaw. And pray, may I ask, who is your lady?

'Emma. Emma Frost,' she spoke. 

'Let my friend go and I will not resist capture. Please, Shaw. You are a respectable man. Do this for me. He has a wife and child. You've come for me and me alone.' 

'You flatter me, Lehnsherr. It is true. I have only come for you. Let him go, Azazel.' The man whom I had spoken to earlier named Azazel let Mr Holding go. He ran out of the house and now I was all alone with the three: Sebastian Shaw, Emma Frost and Azazel. 'Now come with us,' Shaw spoke.
'Fine. I put myself into your hands. Do with me as you will.' The mutant named Azazel (I assumed he was a mutant) came up behind me to put the power-inhibiting collar on me. When he did, they were about to take me out of the house, I kicked Azazel in the leg and he groaned. Using my powers to fight Shaw and Frost, and moments later, I ran out of the house, injured.