Chapter 24

The way to the room from the backyard is traced with drops of water and all around the house is heard giggles. Shane and Joey ran for their lives when the rain started pounding hard and the sand rapidly changed to a darker colour. They don't care about the wet hair, the wet clothes and the cold body, the moment Shane reaches the bedroom he takes his wet clothes and stays just in briefs under the cold sheets and the fluffy duvet.

"Don't dress it..." He says a bit hesitantly when Joey grabs his shirt, ready to put it on. "Please..." he finished. He asks it just like he did the first time he and Joey kissed in the bathroom. Probably because it's the time he feels braver and that they can't cross any more limits. It's so nice to sleep wrapped around Joey, his warm and soft body brushing his. Skin to skin, feeling his heartbeat just like that, with any cloth dividing them. It's so nice and intimate. It's wonderful.

And Joey is so beautiful, his whole body, his whole face his whole...whole. Shane is sure that Joey isn't like him on the inside. No, Joey is so much nicer and gorgeous.

Joey's cheeks turn into a reddish shade but he does what Shane asks for and walks towards the bed only in briefs, just like Shane, while his naked torso is being illuminated by the poor light coming from the window and the two candles. Shane has sure his eyes are shinning looking at the boy walking to him.

Joey is now next to him and even if Shane was blind he could see it. He could feel the younger boy next to him because his presence, the way his body reacts with Joey so close to him, is unreal.

"Can I kiss you again, Shane?" Joey asks, green eyes meeting blue and it creates a spark between the two bodies.

Shane bites his bottom lip looking back at him. Joey didn't even stutter asking this while Shane can't even answer it with words, but he nods and his eyes have such a glow that someone would say he's actually crying.

Joey doesn't waste time leaning over, he rests his hand on the mattress next to Shane's legs and the other one rests on Shane's cheek. He stares at Shane till their lips brush, then Shane sees his eyes shutting and it's so beautiful and Shane is so fucking nervous. He feels like such a fragile butterfly because any touch, any word spoken, literally anything that comes from Joey makes him dizzy and feeling so, so good.

This kiss makes him feel like it's the first one. It's so warm, so slow, so soft. Joey treats Shane like a delicate flower, just like Shane treats him. That's beautiful, what they have is so beautiful and unbroken.

Shane lets himself be treated by Joey now, letting him taking control over this. So is Joey's turn to trace Shane's features, feel those shaped cheek bones, that sculpted jaw while moving their now red and plump lips, but they're still soft like cotton.

Shane feels Joey's hands travelling down his bare body to place them on his hips firmly and with his lips still locked he goes to Shane's lap. Shane doesn't know how he does it, but the younger boy easily helps him to lift his back up so he can push him down the mattress, laying Shane's back on the bed. Joey keeps his legs next to Shane's thighs and kissing his best friend.

Shane hums between the kiss, his hands firmly holding Joey by his strong back while Joey caresses his hipbones. And he needs to open his mouth and draw Joey's bottom lip with his tongue. Joey gasps and opens his mouth so Shane can taste him, exchanging saliva and sucking his tongue. And god, that's too hot.

"Shane..." Joey breathes out and pulls away from Shane's lips, leaving a trace of spit between them. He kisses Shane's jaw and goes down to his neck, leaving gentle and soft kisses. His eyes are still shut but Shane has his open, biting his own lip, appreciating the beautiful boy leaving marks on his bare body. "I want you to listen to me carefully..." he travels his big hands through Shane's chest. And oh the sound... the sound of the friction of Joey's hands passing through his skin is something that brings shivers through Shane's spine. "I want to tell you how I fell for you Shaney," Joey whispers now kissing Shane's belly.