•julian- say anything

••Sorry for all the angst I just can't help it ! I'm taking requests so make sure to leave them on the first chapter! I'm doing all of them ❤️

     I grab ahold of the chain binding Valdemar. It sends a searing white-hot pain into my hand and up my entire arm. I feel my ears ringing, I'm screaming. Julian shouts things that I can't decipher over the pain. He tugs on my hand trying to remove it from the chain. Then all of a sudden the it snaps, sending Valdemar into a violent tremor in-front of my burning eyes. They disappear without another word.

     I stand still in shock at what I just did. Julian grabs both of my shoulders and looks into my eyes.

" Y/N! Where are you hurt?!" He frantically turns my arms over.

     I open my mouth to speak but the words just won't come out. I then collapse to the ground in front of Julian. He gasps and his breath hitches.

"Y-Y/N please tell me what's wrong!" Julian says his face panic stricken.

     He gathers me up in his arms, cradling me. I struggle to keep my eyes open. Tears begin to fall freely down Julians face.

"I can't lose you again.."

    I pat his arm weakly. I force my eyes open as I look at him.

"Julian I'm okay," I say drowsily.

     He lifts me off the ground, carrying me bridal style. He strokes the top of my head while gazing into my eyes, worried. His face is wet with tears. I smile weakly at him.

"I'm okay."

     He nods absently and hugs his body to me. He sinks back to the floor and lays me beside him. I sink into a deep slumber instantly. He watches over me like a guardian angel. Though, he's only hurting himself.