Part 2 why I'm I like this

What is the point of this!?.... of any of this..... why are you here!??....  why are any of us here. Questions I wish I had answers too. Why can't I be happy??....
Why can't I be at peace?...... all I know is war. It's a feeling I can't escape. I still can't feel my left arm. How did I get here, in this room? It's dark and empty but most of all.... I'm alone. That what really scares me

     I wounded who found me? What where they thinking when they found me? "Look at the loss boy". I give off that vibe even when I know where I'm going.  It's cold in here too. I can't see anything.... but I hear something. Something I remember.... something that makes Me happy.... laughter. But it's odd the closer I try to get to it the farther away it seems. Why can't I be happy? I wonder if my family is out there looking for me? Probably not... unless I'm useful to them they won't come looking for me..... That's something I knew long ago before it happened, long before she died. I wounded what she would of thought me if she could see me?... "look he's lost like always".  Is she right? The rooms is laughing at me, Isn't everyone normally doing that. Why am I like this. ....
my whole body feels like it's frozen. Why don't I care about that..... truthfully, it's the most i felt in a while.

     I'm fading in and out of sleep. My body hates me. Doesn't everyone hate me....
My dreams scare me. It's always the same one if not an altered version of it. I'm happy for once and it scares me because I know I can't keep that feeling longer. 

                        (Still in progress)