07

"haru." baek kyung called out with his usual cold resting face

haru looked back and saw baek kyung holding a book, "what's that?"

"i found it. another secret. eun danoh and i's own manhwa. you're not here. you're a nobody here. oh wait you are." baek kyung paused giving haru an teasing look "you're my errand boy. you listen to everything i say and do whatever i say. so do what you're originally made to do. listen to me, to the writer and jinmichae. stop changing fates, stop changing stages. stop ruining other peoples lives. accept it haru, you will never be the leading man in manhwas whenever i'm in it."

sagak

"kyungah, let's go!" danoh smiled at him holding his hand.

they started walking off to somewhere he has no idea of. where are we even going? baek kyung asked sighing internally.

"okay so first we have to buy party stuff, then food, then uhm print out invitation cards." danoh skipped excitedly.

oh. it's that stage already. baek kyung thought.

"is that alright with you?" danoh asked

"yeah." isn't she rich? why can't she just hire an event organizer??

"okay good. let's go in here first." danoh said dragging baek kyung into a party store.

sagak

the stage skipped, they were in a different store now.

"kyungah, what do you think of this?" danoh asked baek kyung showing him a party hat with cat ears on the sides.

"mm, it's cute." baek kyung answered and continued looking around.

"is the hat cute, or am i the one that's cute?" danoh asked wearing the hat in front of him. suddenly there was a spotlight on danoh and she was shining.

what the hell this is too cheesy. how did namju even endure this??  baek kyung asked trying not to cringe.

"uhhh--" baek kyung was about to answer when

"yah!" baek kyung heard a girl's voice and looked towards that spot.

haru. he was standing there staring at him and danoh.

sagak

the stage has ended.

"what the hell are you doing here?" baek kyung asked glaring at haru

"hey, kyungah don't be rude." danoh said nudging him

"haru, hello." danoh greeted

"eun danoh, hello." haru smiled brightly, with a little wave.

"i asked you what the hell you're doing here." baek kyung said placing his arm around danoh safely.

"why? am i not allowed to be here? i'm just roaming around." haru answered

"well, alright then have fun. danoh let's go." baek kyung said holding onto danoh's hand and dragged her out of there.

i really hate that kid. baek kyung thought as he speed walked with danoh being slightly dragged. she has wittle short legs bruh.

as for haru, he stayed there for a second then sighed.

"haru! i told you already not to interrupt them! stop changing stages already and messing up with their lives! plus they looked cute you ruined the moment." the girl from earlier pouted.

"sorry sis. i just can't help it." haru patted her head.

she sighed, "this is why i need to always keep an eye on you." she crossed her arms glaring.

"oh come on hayoung, you love me." haru said chuckling. "let's go."

-----
hayoung?? nani?? dugu?? whomst?? ano?? HAHAHAHAHA