Chapter One

Main Characters:
Travis is Chris Brown
Q is Omar Epps
A'Lia is Aaliyah

Lia's POV:

In my mind, I know we're both no damn good. I'm in love with someone, me in love with someone? I never thought I'd say that I planned on having a hot girl summer, but instead, this hot girl done settled down, or maybe it's just the penis talking.

Travis's POV:

I met Lia when my wife and I were on a break. It sounds crazy, but I didn't want to catch feelings for her. I knew she was just 19 and I was 27. I knew me and her brother were best friends. We taught at the same high school. Even though I was fucking with my best friend's sister behind him and my wife's back, I still went to her no matter how bad it was. She was at my wedding. How could I be with someone so young and naive? Even after I told you over and over again, "We can't be in a relationship. I got a wife, and I got kids. You knew what it was when I met you." We would always find each other TOGETHER .. which is my weakness me craving you instead of my wife, me inviting you on family trips just so I could watch your every move, everything I do for you, I'm the first person you've ever been with I'm the first person to do everything to you I do things with you that I've never even thought about doing with my wife, and it's crazy.

Lia's POV:

I was walking to my car, trying to find my phone. Travis had been "blowing me up," but I was on a date. Leaving my phone in the car was the right decision to make because I knew he would constantly blow me up!

From Trav : When I find out where u been at I'm on ya ass you know how I am you good? Do u need anything.
From Trav : You ignore me when u mad and I know you prolly boo'd up wit some lame ass nigga you gone miss this dick after while girl.

I got home getting my hair right for class the following day when I heard a knock at my door. I'm in this big house by myself, and my brother is married with kids. He is Travis's age. Both of my parents aren't here, so of course, the only person that'll be knocking at this time of night would be Travis. I gathered myself and made sure fat ma was shaved and pretty. He was right. I did miss that dick. After he heard the lock turn, Travis immediately opened the door and instantly started grabbing on my clothes, ripping everything off of my body. My panties were already soaked, my lips were moving, but no words were exiting. I am hypnotized. He did it again. He made me weak every time I laid eyes on him. His smell touched the way he carried me to my king-sized bed and started devouring my box. He focused on the clit more than the lips. Oh, he gives head to head. My body shook. He was snatching my soul, and in my head, all I was thinking about was him. Nothing else mattered but him. Looking me in my eyes, Travis asks me, "do you love me?" He continued to ask me until I answered, "tell me you love me? What's my name? "

His words replayed in my head over and over and over again. What should I say? Hell, I'm trying my best to speak, my lips moving but no words! The next thing I know, I feel a whole lot of pressure. While choking me, pulling me closer into his arms, he asks again, "what is my name A'Lia?" Daddy. Your name is daddy. My body went numb. Taking everything in, I wondered, why is he doing me like this? Finally, I managed to get out of his tight grip and said, "stop, we gotta stop. This doesn't seem right. You need to leave." Looking confused, he asks, "why we gotta stop? Is it because of whoever you were with earlier? Why are you acting different, Lia? What did I do to you?" Travis stated, " you acting differently after I just ate the life out of you. It must be another man, and you got another thing coming on, my kids!Lia managed to boldly say, "you have a whole wife you don't love me you love fucking me, you love using me. You love making me feel like you love me when I'm just a piece of ass to you. This relationship is not real, love Travis, we went about this the wrong way, and I am done!"

Wrong. Travis grabs Lia by the neck and slams her against the wall. Lia loves everything rough, and talking crazy to him was how she received what she wanted from him.

Lia's POV : One more time wouldn't hurt.. I kissed his favorite spot . His neck. Planting wet kisses all over over his neck on down to his huge and .. I do mean huge member. He picked me up and slammed me again against the wall

Kissing her passionately, Travis whispers in Lia's ear and says, "i love you so much I'm sorry for hurting you I'm sorry for everything."

Lia wasn't up for the makeup sex. She wanted one thing and one thing only him saying how sorry he was wasn't making me any wetter. Moments after he began to go deeper and deeper why does this feel so good ? Why am I with him ? Every stroke I moaned damned near screamed he was so good everything he did to me was exactly how I wanted..

Trav: turn around
Doing exactly what I was told I turned around in his favorite position bracing myself for the back shots ...i tapped out last time but this time will be different , i lied fts I tapped !

It's been two days and I haven't heard from Travis .. is he avoiding me? I walked to my last class of the day when my cashapp app notified me about Travis sending me $350 for "food" did he honestly think I was this expensive? I smiled to myself maybe he does care a little about me . After class I walked to my car when travis's wife came up to me asking me how I've been . I've been great , i feel guilty ... so guilty. She invited me over for dinner and I couldn't say no I mean who would she bad as hell 😂and she can cook .

Travis POV : inviting Lia over to have a one on one discussion about what me and my wife wanted with her , together. We both wanted her . My wife knew about her she knew what we were doing she just played dumb . Watching Lia and my wife together made everything feel complete I had both of them right where I wanted them my wife is only 25 why not live a little .

Lia's POV:
walking in Travis's wife had nothing on ... why is she naked and why am I standing here like a lost puppy. I'm on whatever they on but sis titties ain't gotta hang this low .

Me: ummm , why don't you put on a bra.
Her: why don't you take everything off .
Okay she serious or what cause im not in the mood for games.
Her : since you can't stay away from my husband I'll just add you to the bunch from now on any sexual activities we will do together as one he's the head of the house you will be OUR girlfriend. Your schooling will be paid for your parents left you everything in their will and your brother will never find out because he's too busy hiding the fact that he's undercover."

I nod my head in agreement she's right he is gay and he's ashamed to tell his girl but who cares ... I was in love with Travis so whatever makes him happy . I'm down.
Walking to the bedroom Travis was waiting on us both . I took off everything I had and he began to kiss all over me . She did the same they both laid me on my back one nibbled on my titties and the other went down . My mind went blank . I felt amazing . Bumping Coochies is nothing like getting that dick though even though she was a pro at everything she did I still wanted Travis , alone . To myself . Taking him into her mouth she bobbed her head fast but he liked his head slow .. does she not know how her husband likes to be pleased switching positions I began to take over her spot she watched and smiled at me . Yeah this how you do it sis take notes . Oh them balls next be patient fat father and the jingle bells 😉 he moaned . I loved when he moaned most dudes try to hide that shit but not Travis if I ever made him feel good he's gone show it .

Trav: Ride it Lia

Doing exactly what I was told I got on top and slid down really slow .. why's he so thick , everytime we fuck it feels like it's my first time . I call that TPP = Tight pussy problems . Riding dick was my favorite looking into his eyes while I control everything was my cup of tea .

Travis whispered in my ear "I'm finna nu" slamming my lips into his while he tried everything in his power to throw me off of him. Nah . Give me your kids nigga ‼️ I wasn't letting up

"Hold it in and if u can't don't worry"

I took the dick out of me and began to finish him off ... making sure he aimed directly in my mouth. Nasty . Freaky . Call it what you want but he taught me everything I know . Where tf is ole girl at ?.... she was starring at us the entire time ...

Me:"You want some too? Or you gone sit over there and be lame?"
Her:"You sucked his dick like you use to it"
Me:"I am use to it don't start acting stupid he got enough dick for both of us"
Her:"Nah I think that one is all you"

She slammed the door . Hm more dick for me. Of course Travis went after her why walk out on a plan that she came up with?