Chapter 2: England And America

{{___A/N: Hey everyone, sorry for the early (well late) chapter. See~
See I had to go to the hospital, and they had to remove Appendixs, and I can't talk as loud now, all becuase of my cough.. Plus it hurts as hell when I cough.____}}

Please enjoy~

________________________________________________

~~~Englands POV~~~

"Alfred! C'mon already, Your Food is going to get cold!"

"Okay!!! Don't rush the hero bro!!" America respond

I wished that he matured just a little. But, I just can't resist him being so cute. although... I just hope again.. that he doesn't grow taller than me, that I can't reach and rustled his hair like crazy.

"If you don't hurry up and get down here Alfred, I won't take you to that DC Universe Convention, that is coming up in one month?!"

I would hear him runnning down the stairs and with a side of losing his breath. But suddenly I hear a crash from the down stairs steps were echoing from the kitchen.

I dashed like leopard, and found Alfred on the floor crying his eyes out from the pain sensation from the scrape on his left knee

~~~America's POV~~~

I ranned down the stairs like one of my favorite superhero's, The Flash! As I almost reached the last steps, I then tripped on my big toe, only a little.

"Ouch!!... B-big brother!!! I fell down the stairs and it hurts!!"

*Crying*

"Well, thats what you get for running down the stairs Alfred.. Honestly, you know very well you're not supposed to run in the house."

"I'm soryy Aurthur..."

Aurthur grabbed me of the floor, and walked to the living room closet to get the first aid kit. He opened the box, and found a bandaide for my scrapped knee.

*kisses the bandaged knee*

"All better, my little hero~?"

I nod my head, hugged him and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you Iggy! I Love you~!"

"I Love you too Alfred~!"

After that, I ate my breakfast, brushed my teeth, and got something nice on to wear to go see Aurthurs friends, and even my friend Japan!