Reaction: Walking In On You Changing

During the start of the relationship, he'd be a bit shy. I can see him being somewhat like this:

Wooseok headed towards the bedroom to ask a question about what activities you'd like to do that day. Upon pushing the door open, his eyes immediately met that of your back, which didn't have a shirt covering it. "Oh my god," he said in shock, turning and facing the wall. He had never seen your bare skin like that before.

Hearing Wooseok's voice frightened you, not knowing of his presence until that moment. "Dammit, Wooseok. You scared the shit out of me!" You picked up a pillow from the bed, and threw it. The pillow smacked him right on the side, then plopped onto the floor. Wooseok picked up the pillow, using it to cover his eyes, and faced you.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know you were changing," he apologized. "It's not a big deal," you giggled while throwing on a hoodie. Wooseok stood there for about another 30 seconds before speaking again. "Can I look now?" You walked up to him and pulled his hands that held the pillow downwards, so you could see his face. "Yes," you smiled before standing on the tips of your toes to give him a quick peck on the lips, and walked out of the room.

The longer you dated, the less shy he would become. If it did happen again, Wooseok would either want to make you feel flustered by coming up behind you and enveloping you in a hug, planting kisses on your shoulder, or he wouldn't be bothered by it at all and go on as normal.

 If it did happen again, Wooseok would either want to make you feel flustered by coming up behind you and enveloping you in a hug, planting kisses on your shoulder, or he wouldn't be bothered by it at all and go on as normal