CHAPTER 10

SEONU'S POV
-Time skip some months later-

Just as expected, I got to graduate with great marks and some recommendations for the college... So now, I'll need to move out of MILY for the first time in my life...

-JYP: Seonu... (almost tearing up) You have grown up a lot... Just, look at you son!
-Seonu: Uncle... (chuckles) This is embarrassing...
-JYP: It's just that I'm not ready to let go... Human cities are dangerous, and you are not used to deal with them... What if they discover your secret?
-Seonu: Don't worry uncle, I'll make sure to hide it... (smiles) No one will ever notice... I'll be a human...
-JYP: Fine... Just one more thing before you leave, I want you to remember that MILY is your house, you can return back whenever you want... Okay? I'll be waiting for you with my arms opened, always, and same goes for Yuna (smiles)
-Seonu: I know (smiles) This is my home, but I need to go and see the world... I need to grow as a person out there... I'll return whenever I get mature enough to do it, okay? (chuckles)

 I'll return whenever I get mature enough to do it, okay? (chuckles)

-JYP: Okay... (smiles and hugs you) Well, I'll return inside before I change my mind and I lock you here...
-Seonu: Uncle!
-JYP: Sorry sorry, it was a bad joke... (smiles and gets inside)

I then turn around, and start walking away... Of course, until someone I expected yelled my name... I turn around to face a pissed Yuna...

-Yuna: You idiot Seonu! Were you seriously pretending to leave without saying goodbye to me? (pouts)
-Seonu: Ah, I'm sorry... I just wanted to avoid this awkward moment where you cry and so... (jokes)
-Yuna: Who said I'm gonna cry? (laughs and gets closer) I just want to wish you the best out there...
-Seonu: Thanks Yuna (smiles)
-Yuna: Uhm... You know, you can come here during vacation and visit dad and I... (smiles)
-Seonu: I know... I'll consider it (chuckles)
-Yuna: Cool then... (smiles)
-Seonu: Well so, I'll be leaving already, don't stop studying, don't get involved with stupid boys, and don't eat too much snacks... Okay?
-Yuna: Don't worry, I'll get mature for whenever you come back (smiles)
-Seonu: You? Mature? I don't think those words can go together in the same sentence... (jokes)
-Yuna: (smacks your arm) I'll be a whole grown up woman next time you'll see me... Just wait! (smiles, kisses your cheek and runs back inside MILY)

What was that? Yuna sometimes surprises me... She's never this clingy... Well, I guess she's changing because of maturing... Who knows? Girls are a whole mistery...

YUNA'S POV
Okay, okay, okay... I need to calm myself... I didn't know it would take me that much courage to kiss just his cheek...

-Chaeryoung: Why are you sweating that much? (confused) I thought you were going to say goodbye to Soenu oppa...
-Yuna: And that's reason of my state... I seriously couldn't do anything but to kiss his cheek and run inside again... How pathetic! He probably thinks I'm so childish... (sighs) I even told him that I would be a grown up woman next time he sees me...

-Chaeryoung: Woah, amazing

-Chaeryoung: Woah, amazing... You actually half confessed to your brother...
-Yuna: Agh, we should stop talking about him like my "brother" because we are not real siblings, we don't share parents... (sighs) It wouldn't be weird if we actually wanted to have a romantic relationship, right?
-Chaeryoung: It wouldn't... But I always thought that if Seonu had to end up with one of us... It would be whether Soobin oppa or Lia unnie...
-Yuna: Yah! Seonu is not gay, and about Lia unnie... I don't think they look at each other like that...
-Chaeryoung: And about Huening?
-Yuna: What about him?
-Chaeryoung: What are you going to do about it? I mean, he confessed to you... I think you should give him a proper answer, don't you think?
-Yuna: I should... But how do I tell him that I like my brother, who is one of his best friends? I'm gonna hurt him a lot... But I want to keep being friends all together... (sighs) Love life is complicated...
-Chaeryoung: For sure... I've been trying to confess to Taehyun the whole course... And look, we are almost on summer vacation and we rarely said something else to each other apart from "good morning" or "Hey there" (sighs)
-Yuna: Oh righ, I almost forgot that you are seriously in love with Taehyunie... (smirks)
-Chaeryoung: What? Please don't tease me about it again... (shy) It's being a hard time for me...
-Yuna: It's okay, I'll support you (smiles) we are best friends, remember?
-Chaeryoung: Yeah (chuckles and hugs Yuna)
-Yuna: Plus... The boy I like won't be here for a long time, we'll totally focus on making Taehyun fall for you (chuckles)
-Chaeryoung: Please, but without doing anything dangerous and stupid like we always do... (giggles)
-Yuna: Well, we'll see... (laughs)

Yeah, from now on

Yeah, from now on... I'll just focus on helping Chaer, and also on growing up as a mature person who Seonu can love not just as a sister, but as a woman... That's my goal.

SEONU'S POV
The trip is way too long until I arrive Goyang, city where I'll assist college, and also where I'm planning to live from now on...

I haven't talked about this with my uncle or my sister, but this is what I really want... I know how dangerous my werewolf form is, so I wouldn't like to transform anymore.

The only way of doing so, is being a human... So, that's why from now on, I'll start a human life here... Park Seonu, 21 years old, single,Korean, born in Seoul, studied in MILY. That's my ID...

-Driver: Boy, we are here... It'll be 20 wons...
-Seonu: Yeah, here... (smiles and pays)

I then leave the car, and look at the building in front of me... I can't belive that this is gonna be my house from now on...