About My OC

Name: Miyuki Haruno

Residence: Konohagakure

Age: 12

Kekkei Genkei: Many

Summons: Dragons

Tailed beast: Infinity Tailed Hybrid

Skill level:
1-5 (Genin)
6-10 ( Chunin)
11-15( Jonin)
16-20 (Anbu)
21-25 (Sanin)
25-30 (Kage)
30+ (God)

Ninjutsu- 30
Taijutsu- 27
Genjutsu- 37
Fuinjutsu- 28
Kenjutsu-32
Weapon Handling-45
Medic Ninjutsu-39
Chakra Control-Infinity

Background: Miyuki was hated by her parents and sister. So when she was around 2 years old she fled the village.  After a few days she came across the village hidden in the moon.  You could only enter the village at night.  So she walked up to thengates and read.

A home for all those hated by there family.

Miyuki wasted no time and ran into the village she was welcomed by many of the people.

They were suprised to see such a little girl there and quickly welcomed her in when they saw she has been mistreated.

10 years later she is a strong ninja and would be on par with the kage from the hidden leaf village.

She was happy until orochimaru attacked.  Her new village was slaughtered leaving her the last remaining survivor.  Before they died the village leaders gave her their kekkei Genkai.

She earned A sharingan, rinnegan, byakugan, Shinigami, Shizen no me, Yome and many more.

A few days later Kakashi and guy come upon the village and see whats happened.  They noticed it was empty other than a little girl.  They also found a note on the ground. It read.

Whom ever may find this note please help a little girl.  She resides in this village and is the last living one of us.  She is a very strong ninja.  She goes by the name Miyuki Haruno.  Please bring her back to her original family in the Hidden Leaf.  We know of one family member.  Sakura Haruno her sister.

Bring her home for us please.

~Sephora of the sharingan.

When she uses any of her Kekkei Genkai she looks like the media.  Except for her eyes change color.

Sharingan- red
Shizen no me- Green
Rinnegan- purple
Byakugan- white
Shinigami- Black
Yome-Misnight Blue
Kame- Golden yellow
You get the point.

P.S in this fanfiction she will most likely end up with garra.