Chapter 1 A journey begins

Long ago...

There was once a young boy..

A young boy...9 years old...with long spiky hair, slightly tanned skin and Violet and silver eyes with the Violet taking the upper half with the silver taking the bottom Half...

with long spiky hair, slightly tanned skin and Violet and silver eyes with the Violet taking the upper half with the silver taking the bottom Half

He was sitting on a swing in a park with other kids playing in front of him...

He was...Alone...

The Boy had no friends to be with...

But then a man showed up...

This was the boys Father...

???:Hey Kiddo...

The boy stared at the man with sad eyes but not crying then looking back at the other kids...

The father side as he sat on a swing next to him...

???:*exhales* Your lonely...aren't you...You wanna play with the other kids..?

The boy just nodded...

Little boy:Hey dad...

???:mm...?

Little Boy:Do you think...I can be friends with other kids...

???:Of course...Why do you ask...?

Little Boy:Because in school...I tried to make friends...But they wont talk to me...

???:Did you talk to them...?

The boy just looked away...

???:*sigh* You know Miguel...You cant just wait for people to be friends with you...Your gonna have to get over your shyness someday...

Miguel:But what if it never happens...

???:It will...You just gotta try...You know what...

The father then got off the swing and knelt in front of the boy and took out a necklace...

???:This. Is a necklace that has been in my Family for generations. My dad gave it to me... His dad gave it to him...And now Im gonna give it to you...Think of it as a good luck charm...That if you just try you can do anything...

He then wrapped the necklace around the boys neck with the boy inspecting it...

It showed of what looked like an angel wearing some kind of robe with two scythes on its back...

Miguel:Thank you dad...

???:Your welcome...Make sure you take care of it Ok...

The boy made a cheeky smile and hugged him...