Monster Falls: Northwest Mansion Mystery part 1

Dipper was sitting on the floor watching TV.

"You asked for it, and we gave it to you! A 48 hour long marathon of Ghost Harassers!"

"Yes!" But right after this announcement, breaking news came up. Mabel and her friends Candy and Grenda came into the living room.

"Move!"

"Make room for Grenda!" Grenda jumped on top of Dipper.

"Grenda......can't......breathe......"

"Oops, sorry Dipper." She got off of him. They turned to the tv, to see that it was about a party at the Northwest Manor.

"Why do you guys care so much? You guys despise Pacifica." Mabel rolled her eyes.

"That doesn't mean that we don't want her life." It was Dippers time to roll his eyes.

"Really? Seriously you're extremely mean to her, and now you want her life?"

"Pacifica Northwest is the worst." The door bell rang. "That's not jealousy talking either bro bro, I'd say that to her face." Mabel opened the door to see Pacifica standing there.

"I need Dipper's help."

"You're the worst." Mabel slammed the door in her face.

"Mabel!" Her got up and opened the door.

"Sorry Pacifica."

"It's ok Dipper. But, I need your help."

"With what? And Why?"

"Well, my father noticed that you had solved some supernatural mysteries, so he thought you could help us get rid of a ghost. He also said do ANYTHING to get you to come." Mabel heard this last part.

"We could use some invites to the party." Dipper looked at her, bewildered.

"Mabel, I'm doing this for Pacifica because she's my best friend. I'm not going to-"

"It's fine Dipper." Pacifica handed over 3 invites to Mabel. Mabel was confused.

"That easy Pacifica?" Mabel raised an eyebrow.

"Do you Really think I care whether you come or not? I've given up on getting you to be friendly with me."

"Not my question, but I'm happy. GIRLS! GET THE GLUE GUN!" Dipper just rolled his eyes. Pacifica laughed.

"I'll come at 8, sound good?"

"Yeah, see you then."

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

At 8 o' clock, The Pines, with Candy and Grenda, arrived at the Manor. Instantly, Dipper got out of the car, because he couldn't take another minute of Mabel trashing Pacifica. As he walked into the mansion, he noticed some of Gravity Falls' richer men and women.

"Hey Dipstick." Dipper turned to see Pacifica, wearing a purple dress with fluffy black shoulder straps. Dipper thought he might start drooling if he didn't keep himself occupied.

"Hey Pacifica. Where's this ghost that needs busting?"

"I'll show you in a minute, but my dad wants to meet you." She led Dipper over to a very large snake man, but unlike Pacifica and her mother, he was red instead of yellow.

"Ah, The man of the hour. I'm sure you'll do a fine job getting rid of the 'problem'." He laughed heartily.

"Sure Mr.Northwest."

"Great! Now Pacifica, he IS going to be wearing clothes, right?" Pacifica smirked and blushed at the same time.

"I'm on it."

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Dipper came out of the changing room in a suit and bow tie.

"Clothes feel so weird when you haven't worn them in months. Also, it's like this collar is trying to strangle me."

"Well, I don't care Dipper, my father told you to wear clothes, so you're going to wear clothes." Pacifica tied his bow tie.

"Anyways, follow me. I know where the room is." Dipper followed her into a room full of animal heads, and a picture of a lumberjack.

"Yep, this looks like a room that would be haunted." He pulls out the journal. "Floating plates sounds like a category 1."

"So, What are you going to do, bore it back into the afterlife by reading it a book?"

"Nope, just splash some anointed water in here and get it out of your, extremely deadly, hair. "

"Really? You had to make a crack at my hair?" Dipper's ghost detector flashed.

"Shhh! I'm picking up a reading!" He walked around for a moment, to see it got stronger by the picture of the lumberjack. The ghost detector stopped working. Dipper looked down from the picture to hit the detector, then looked back to the picture, to see the lumberjack was gone.

"Uh Oh." Suddenly, Pacifica yelled.

"Dipper, blood!" Sure enough, there was blood falling out of  the dead animal heads.

"Ancient blood and blackened skies, the forest dark shall once more rise!" Pacifica started shaking Dipper.

"What do we what do we do!"

"D-Don't worry, it can't get any worse then this!"  Then, the fire in the fireplace burnt bigger, and a skeleton with an axe in its head crawled out. Dipper and Pacifica hid under a table. Then, the lumberjack yelled.

"I SMELL A NORTHWEST!"

"Dipper, please!"

"I'm trying, I'm trying!" He looked at the book with a black light.

"What! Pray for mercy?!"  The table floated a few inches off the ground. The lumberjack spotted them.

"Run!" They both yelled.

They both ran down the hall, with the lumberjack in tow. Quickly, Dipper read the book.

"Category ten ghosts can be captured in a sliver mirror. Look, a silver mirror!" He spotted it in a room up ahead.

"No! You can't go in there!"

"What?! We need that mirror!"

"We'll find another way!"

"Pacifica!"

"Please!" Pacifica fell on top of Dipper and they fell into a boarded up room.

"Pacifica, what the hell!"

"I'm sorry Dipper, but you can't go in there."

"WHY! You know what. Whatever. Now let's figure out where we are."