Chapter Eleven

"Everyone's around
No words are comin' out
I can't find my breath
Can we just say the rest
With no sound?
And I know this isn't enough
I still don't measure up
And i'm not prepared
Sorry is never there,
When you need it"

Julie's POV:

We walk into the resteraunt, and the waitress at the door looks at Luke. They nod at each other, and without saying anything she proceeds to walk, Luke and I automatically follow. She leads us to a gorgeous booth right by a window that goes all the way down to my feet. I see the water rolling up on the beach, and while I admire it I feel him staring daggers into the side of my face.

"Beautiful." I say with a smile on my face.

"Yes, you are." Luke laughs.

"Cheeseball." I tease.

"What can I say?" He smirk and picks up the menu.

I follow suit and pick mine up, gazing at the menu quickly. Nothing looks familiar, and I'm quite intimidated.

"Uhm... Luke?" I say nervously. I don't want to ruin anything.

"Don't worry. I've already got you pre-ordered. It's just a matter of what I want." He doesn't even look up at me. But, his words startle me, I didn't think he knew what food I like. I laugh and set down the menu, looking at the drinks.

"Did you order my drink, too?" I ask.

"Julie, darling, you're old enough to do that." He glances up at me teasingly and I almost snort.

"Okay then. I'll have the green peach martini." I tell him confidently.

"Big girl drinks?"

"Big girl drinks."
_

Luke's POV:

An hour, four martinis, and two rounds of food later, Julie was completely wasted. All I drank was water, but something else had crossed her mind.

I smiled at a lame joke she made, it was the millionth one she had told me this evening.

"Baby, I think we should go home. Vic and Warren have been dismissed for the night, the house is all to us." I smiled warmly.

"I don't want to have sex while I'm drunk!" She whisper-shouted.

"Well, I'm glad. But that's not what I was aiming towards. I was thinking we could go back and watch a movie, cuddle, then go to bed." I laughed, and she did too.

So that's what we did.

Now, here we are, at twelve a.m., with her asleep in my arms. Her brown hair is laying everywhere, and she's breathing lightly on my neck. The radio is playing quietly in the background, and I him quietly to the songs I know.

This is how I spend my Saturday night.

Frankly, this is how I want to spend my Saturday night. Forever.
_

A/N:
OH. MY. GOD.

So last chapter, (chapter 10) I said I was hoping to reach at least 950 reads by this chapter (11) or the one after this (12) and guess what?

Last I checked, we have 963 reads, which is incredible!!! I want to thank all the people who continue to support my book, and the dedication goes out to five_red_kiwis because I think she's the biggest fan right now ((:

Anyways. I love you all, and since its a Sunday night, I have school early tomorrow morning, (technically today) and its 1:25, so I'm gonna go to sleep.
((Oh and btw, idk if its really a Saturday in the book atm but if it isn't pretend it is cause idc)
Bye y'all((:

Stay awesome.
Stay beautiful.
Stay you.
Because you're you,
And I love that.