Zombies Group Chat

12: 00 PM

The AMAZING Super Brainz: Yo, do you guys see the ruckus going on outside.

Mr. Imp: How could we not, it's messing with the big guy's training.

Electric Boogaloo: I don't know what the Plant's are up to but, it's messing with my vibe.

Impfinity: Hold on, are just gonna ignore the fact that @TheAMAZINGSuperBrainz just use the term Ruckus.

The AMAZING Super Brainz: No time little buddy, with all the destruction their causing this is just news waiting to happen, I'll see you all later.

(the AMAZING Super Brainz has gone offline)

Neptuna: Oh right, he's a news reporter in his free time.

1:30 PM

Mr. Imp: so, anyone wanna bet whose going to win.

Rustbolt: I'll bet you 5 zombucks on Chompzilla.

Huge-Giganticus: 10 on Captain Stumpy.

Prof. Brainstorm: I highly doubt betting is needed, it's very clear that the living campfire will win this.

Immorticia: Hate to side with the Professor in this one, but he has a point, this is very clean cut.

Neptuna: Come on you two play along, also 10 zombucks on the giant fly trap.

Z-mech: Yea don't be such a buzzkill. 20 on the bonfire

Prof. Brainstorm: Are you done with your homework yet sir.

Z-mech: Uhm

Prof. Brainstorm: Back to work with you.

(Z-mech has gone offline)

Impfinity: Yo, 30 zombucks on the flytrap.

Mr. Imp: Yo ya'll better give me your money for this. This is being recorded in the group chat.

Electric Boogaloo: Yea yea got it, 20 on ole stumpy.

Mr. Imp: Okay so that's 45 Zombucks on Chompzilla and 50 on Captain Combustible.

Brain Freeze: 50 on Chompzilla, I'm betting 5.

 Neptuna: That's not alot.

Brain Freeze: Yetis have no concept of money.

Mr. Imp: Alright, Alright. It's even 50/50, ya'll better give me the money later, also someone turn on the news.

5:50 PM

(The AMAZING Super Brainz has come online)

The AMAZING Super Brainz: The heck guys, you were betting without me.

Rustbolt: HA, that's what you get for having a job idiot.