Chapter 5:More couples

The party was all right and I kind of got to a point where I was bored but Mel didn't want to leave yet and I couldn't find any of the others so I went outside.
"Hey Haz!What's up?" I said as I saw the blonde guy sitting alone.
"Eve!Wow remember when I called you that?Can I still do?"
"Of course." When we were little kids I was tired of my name being Cara so he came up with a nickname of my last name.
"Eve you are my saviour! I was so bored."
"Noo why?"I asked as I sat next to him.
"Well because I came alone and my friend was coming to pick me up but he doesn't answer the phone."
"Oh no.Hey I can give you a ride if you'll like!"
"No, its okay.Don't worry.
"I am serious!Please."
"Thank you so much!" He said as he hugged me.
"Anyway what's up with your friend? Why didn't he pick you up?"
"Well he is basically a dickhead and is probably hooking up with some girl."
"Wow.Why are you friends with him then?"
"Because I know he is a good guy but he lets society manipulate him.When he is upset he usually becomes very irresponsable.He is in a birthday party I guess he didn't left and he is angry because he was going to see his ex."
"Oh no.Poor."
"Thomas."
"Yeah, poor Thomas."
We talked for an hour and we also exchanged numbers.
"Hey we should definitely grab a coffee sometime.As friends of course."I said as he nodded.
"I would like that.Very much." He smiled.
"Hey C Mel was looking for you." Ina said as she walked in and stopped when she saw Haz.
"Hi.I'm Harrison.You can call me Haz." He said as he introduced himself while shaking hands.
"Yes I remember you!We went to school together." She said as she smiled a lot.I saw a connection omg!It would be totally amazing.
"Ina?Is it really you?" He said as he hugged her and they both blushed.
"Well I am going to search for Mel, you two keep talking." I said as I winked and left.
Mel, Haz,Ina and I left the party and on the car.These two wouldn't stop flirting which I didn't mind at all since they were perfect for each other.I finally left each of them in there houses and arrived home.