Chapter 1

A blond haired twelve year old boy stood on a statue, hunched over with his hands on his knees as he recollected his much needed oxygen. His circulean eyes stared at the figure that too stood on a statue across the waterfall, his back facing him.

He clenched his fists and gritted his teeth, "SASUKE!!" The blonde yelled, "what, are you gonna just run away?!" He asked as the boy across stopped walking slowly and turned to face the blonde.

A smirk plastered on his face, tattoos covered the left side of his face and arm, his left eye was yellow surrounded by darkness. "Naruto..." Sasuke spoke in a dark tone.

Naruto grew more frustrated. He remembered his promise to his teammate, his friend, his crush. "What's with the grim face?" Sasuke asked snapping Naruto out of his thoughts but, to only be driven into his memories of Sasuke and Team Seven.

Naruto's grip tightened to the point his nails dug into his skin drawing, blood, he bit the bottom of his lip. "Why..." he muttered, "why Sasuke?" His expression was pained and Sasuke looked at Naruto, shocked.

"WHY?! WHAT MADE YOU LIKE THIS?!?!" Naruto yelled at the top of his lungs. There was nothing but silence for a minute until Sasuke spoke.

"What does any of this have to do with you?" Sasuke asked coldly. Naruto looked at Sasuke with a slight emotion of terror and frustration. He tried to restrain and contain his anger as best he could, but every word Sasuke spoke was a stab to the blonde.

"I'll say this once," Sasuke said and Naruto gulped, "my business is finished with you Leaf Shinobi, go home!"

Naruto's expression slowly shifted sadness. He remembered his friends that assisted him to take Sasuke back and he frowned. "Shikamaru... Neji... Kiba... Choji... Bushy Brows... they all sacrificed their lives for you." He said looking down at the ground.

"Hmph." Sasuke gave a look that said 'I don't care, I never asked them too, nor did I ask you as well.' Naruto stayed quiet as he remembered what Shikamaru told him. Sasuke turned and began to walk off again.

Naruto's eyes went red a black slit through the middle. He growled and jumped. "WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN THINKING ABOUT YOUR COMRADES THEN?!" He screamed, Sasuke turned around to only have Naruto land on him.

He was hesitant. Naruto had his fist up and ready to punch Sasuke but he was hesitant. Naruto looked at Sasuke to see his cold, melancholy expression. His eyes widened and punched Sasuke, hard.

Sasuke faced the side, the impact stung his cheek but he dismissed the pain and looked at Naruto from the corner of his eye. He then turned and spat blood at Naruto's cheek.

Naruto grabbed Sasuke by his clothing and pulled him closer, agitated. "Tell me something, Naruto. What power can I gain with these "comrades", hm?" Sasuke asked and Naruto froze.

"I will go to Orochimaru!" Sasuke declared. Naruto gritted his teeth a vein appearing on his temple.

"Orochimaru was the one that killed the Third Hokage! You think he'll just give you power for free?! He's just gonna use your body! And as if I'm gonna let you go to that freak!!" Naruto yelled.

"Like I care." Sasuke said and glared at Naruto. "All I care about is my revenge!"

Sasuke cackled and grabbed Naruto by his jacket. Sasuke's cackle sent shivers down his spine as he was strangled by Sasuke.

To his confusion Sasuke let go of the blonde and threw a hard punch at his gut. Naruto could feel his ribs crack and he coughed out blood, shocked at the brute strength Sasuke possessed.