Chapter 3: Public

Ostriches, cheetahs, it didn't matter. No organic life form on God's green Earth can outrun Jotaro on his way to be the bank. Sprinting would be an understatement when describing the SPEED of his stride.

"Hey Jotaro!" yelled pedestrians.

"Yo, Jotaro!" screamed others, desperate for a response. But not a single soul got one. His concentration was on one thing, and oh boy, he was gonna get it.

"STOP!!" said a police officer.

Jotaro did stop, and he asked the man why he had to."You're speeding." As he was writing a ticket Jotaro recognized the man.

"Wait a minute, you're N'Doul!" exclaimed Jotaro.

"Well yeah, that's my name." responded N'Doul.

"But you're blind, how did you see me. And dead wtf."

"That's police business, may I see your license."

"I was was walking..."

A frown creeped onto N'Doul's face. After touching the ground for about 30 seconds he realized Jotaro was telling the truth. He held his head in shame, and let out a single tear.

"I'm, uhh, sorry for the inconvenience sir..."

N'Doul sat on the floor, and was swallowed by the ground. Naturally, Jotaro thought nothing of it. In honor of his new "friend" who now lays 6ft under the Earth, he walked at a relatively normal pace.

The bank loomed over Jotaro like a cliff. Loans, ATMs, this place is full of malice. There's no staying calm here, preparation is futile. FUCK