Onism

You can never truly live. You can have a good life yes,but truly live no.

From the moment we create our own thoughts and stories in our head,we misinterpret the true value of living. We forget the people we may walk past live their own complex life. Often not realising the worth of the life you are living in this current moment. Walking past strangers when carrying on the same mundane tasks we always do-like a broken record. The swelling of emotional sonder bringing us back to the sense we aren't alone in this world no matter how small our perception is. At the end of it all you can't comprehend the vast amount of stories for each person running through the world we know. Words will always be your last breath.

There's a time in your life when you feel everything but the emotion that wins the race is euphoria. The one special person that tipped you off the edge for the first time,made you finally feel what you had been missing. The sensuality of falling into the unknown but finally not being scared. You are filled with addiction to them. They can control your life anyway they wanted to. it's naive to think that people will forever love and not break. In the midst of all the falling,heartbreak,tears and laughter you will look back and think "I wonder what they are doing now,if they are happy" always being that small selfish part of you "I wish it could of been me."