scourge the hedgehog {Sonic}

A = Aftercare 

He doesn't care if his partner is okay or not, as he only cares about himself. 

B = Body part 

His favorite body part of his has to be his legs as he relies on them every day.

His favorite body part of his partner has to be they're good looks/face as he wants to have a pretty face on his arm.  

C = cum 

He doesn't like to cum inside his partner as he has to hear about it from his lover. The upside is that he gets his kicks about it, so he doesn't listen to them much about it. 

D = Dirty secret 

He has a dartboard with Sonic's picture on it and uses it as his practice. 

E = Experience 

He's very knowledgeable in this area as everyone wants to have a bad boy in their bed. There has been a lot of drunken one night stands with people over the years. 

F= Favorite position

He doesn't have one. 

G = Goofy

He's not goofy or severe if anything he wants to get this done and over with as he probably has another person waiting on him for the same thing. 

H = Hair 

Well, he's covered in fur, but he does a very great job of keeping everything tamed and groomed. 

I = Intimacy 

He's usually distant as he doesn't understand what love is due to his having a mindset that the world is in his hand. 

J = Jack off 

Does it every few days. 

K = Kink 

He likes power plays for some reason. 

L = Location 

Anywhere is okay with him as long as they have sex.

M = Motivation 

Get a few drinks in him or stroke his ego; he's all yours. 

N = NO 

He isn't into public kinks as he doesn't want the world to see what he does behind closed doors. 

O = Oral 

Likes to get it as it makes him feel in control.

P = Pace 

Fast is his motto, and it's usually rough. 

Q = Quickie 

He likes them and would often do it if he has the chance.

R = Risk 

He'll try everything once and figures out if it's for him or not.

S = Stamina 

This boy can run 100mph in ten seconds, his stamina is off the charts plus he's still a young buck. He can do about seven to eight rounds without slowing down but has to if his partner can't take it. 

T = Toy 

He doesn't own or use them as he finds them stupid.

U = Unfair 

It's in his nature to be unfair. After all, he is a bad guy. On a scale from 1-100, he's about a 95. 

V = Volume 

He doesn't make much noise besides a few moans or groans, as he doesn't need to say anything. 

W = Wild card 

Believe it or not, he has a lovely collection of books that range from historical to sci-fi. 

X = X-ray 

He's average like any other male in his species and is the same in thickness as well. 

Y = Yearning

It's not that high as he doesn't need to have sex, but he does it when he's bored or in the mood. 

Z = ZZZ

He knocks out after he cums and doesn't wake up until he decides too.