Meet The Princes Father

Day 2 for Todobaku Week!

Info:
Established Relationship / Fantasy Au / Medieval Au / Feral Katsuki meets Not so Feral Endeavour / Short

    “I'm not wearing no prissy prince outfit!” Katsuki stomps, his hand forming into an angry fist.

    “I never said you had too, just that it is proper etiquette to dress rather charming for such an important dinner. I don't make the rules, my father does.” Shoto stands straight, he was bringing his boyfriend to meet his parents. He was sure his father would be displeased with the fact he was dating someone so ...wild?

    “Well im not here to listen to his dumbfuck rules!” The blonde put a hand on hip, his red cape delicately placed on his shoulders.

    "I know, and you've inspired me to do the same. To follow my own rules instead of his, and that's why I love you so much." Shoto cups Katsukis face with hand. He gently rubbed his thumb along the blondes sharp cheekbone. Yet that rough hand smacked his away with a slight smirk plastered on his face.

    "Stop being such a sap!" Katsuki rolls his crimson eyes. "Come on let's fucking go already! I'm ready to piss off your dad." Katsuki cracks his knuckles as he stands tall. Shoto only nodded and mentioned towards the door.

    ----------

    ----------

    Katsuki was laughing hard, you can hear it was pure. The laugh brought straight from his stomach, as he held his mouth trying to calm down. Well more trying not to laugh to keep up his tough guy appeal. The sight made Shoto smile, as he saw the blonde hair bounce with each chuckle. He could feel the heat rise to his face. He wanted to leave a little peck to the smile covered by a strong hand.

    "I really didn't expect him to get that angry!" Katsuki breathed out as he chuckled more. "Such a pussy! He kicked us out!"

    "He is very dedicated to rules" Shoto lets out a small laugh himself.

    "No duh dipshit!" Katsuki laughed out, till he takes a couple deep breaths to calm down. "Let go somewhere else. Somewhere with better fucking food!"

    "Ok. But we were served the best food in the kingdom? I'm not sure if we will be able to find something better."

    "Shut up!" Katsuki tightly grabbed the princes hand and started to pull him forward. "Ya mean the richest food right! Because that is nowhere as good as Satos Day Stop."

    "Oh?" Shoto had never been there but he knew it was a common place for the lower classes to enter. He also knew he wasn't going to fit in, but to finally have food other than the weekly meal schedule? That sounded like a dream.

1/14/20