one shots(sex stories)

Shelly x torrain

Shelly sat there at a bar, drinking red bull and vodak. The bartender just called for the last round of drinks, when torrain walks up to her. Torrain smiled at her beauty and the way she was looking at him torrain know exactly what she wanted. They hardly spoked to each other before torrain grabs Shelly by the waist and pulled her upstairs. she could feel her the wetness of her pussy though her thin lace panties. They finally reach the room that torrain stays at night, the room was big n beautiful than she could imagine...

Before Shelly could even open her mouth torrain grabbed her and force her to the wall as he kissed her, squeeze her tits and grab her ass tightly... Pulling away she gasped for air as her starts to remove her clothes revealing her matching black lace panty and bra. His eyes fill with lust as he stared at her body, he grabbed her and picking her up so she legs wrap around his waist, as her carried her to the bed as she kiss and suck on his neck causing him to get harder and harder if that was even possible.

He threw her on the bed and strip off all his clothes. He got on top of her making her feel so small to his dominance. Torrain kisses all over Shelly's body while taking off her bra and sucking and nibbling on her breast causing her to arch and moan out so loud .

He then removed her panty revealing the wetness of her pussy and the sweet scents that reaches his nose almost make him cum in no minute, but he wanted to last longer than that. He then bend down and start kissing her thighs until he got where her pussy is. He couldn't control himself any more , he lashed out and start to suck the living life out of Shelly's pussy. He sucked on her sensitive clit causing her to moan while grabbing his hair and pulling him closer. he shoved a finger in her then two and began moving in and out fast while licking her..
She couldn't take it anymore and he knew it her kitty wall clenched around and she begins to cum hard..

He stood up while looking on her with a evil look . Before even giving her time to prepare he push his cock in her causing her to scream out in pain as it been a while since she been sexual active.. he then adjust himself then start fucking her like a wild animal causing her to become a moaning mess as she bit in his shoulder trying to keep quiet. But what she did next surprise her self when she shouted CHOKED ME DADDY ..he gladly grab her by the throat while fucking her harder and faster while slapping her ass. And yes she love the slapping on the ass and choking her which cause her to moan out loudly and yell AM COMING DADDY!!!!! He grab her hair and thrusting hard hard n faster if that was even possible... Then he felt her pussy clenching his cock as she coming for the six time for the night as he continues thrusting as he reaches his edge and cum deep inside of her ....

The end
I hope you guys like it
If not don't comment anything rude cause am going to answer you 😁

Likes and comments💓💓❤️