Pretty thing

Usually you and Jon both know that you probably don't miss much more than a boring party for soldiers but now that the King family is here you don't know what you are missing. You and Jon have eaten the food you picked up from the kitchen and all that is left on the tray is a half eaten sausage and an apple. Laughter can be heard right up to your post at the stable and happy voices make it ache in your heart. If you had only had another mother, you might have been at the party and danced around among all the food and fine people. Jon excuses himself and leaves you alone in the darkness that has fallen upon you. But before he leaves you, you can see the grief so clearly visible on his face. You know that he also wants the same things you do, he also wanted to know who he is and who his mother is. There is so much you share with him though at the same time you two are so different. After a while you get up and take your tray with you. After being in the kitchen and leaving the tray to one of the serving ladies, you make your way towards your chamber. You walk through the dark corridors until you hear a sound behind you. It sounded like footsteps behind her, though no one was behind you. 'There must be sounds from the party' you think before you make your way through the corridor. But the steps are once again heard after you.
"What does a pretty thing like you all alone darkness?" says a masculine voice behind you within a hand, heavy on your shoulder and the stranger pushes you against the wall. Your air is knocked out of your lungs as you hit the stone wall and your body gets cold as his hands are pulled up over your body. He kneads your hip while the other hand cupps your breast. You can't move, you can't breathe the only thing you can do is let the tears run down your cheeks. 
"Take your hands off her if you want to keep living," said a raspy voice.
 Both you and the strange man turned to the raspy voice. The voice belongs to a tall man with scars over half his face.
 But the strange man didn't let go of your body but said, "You can have her when I'm done." His words made a sob escape from your lips. 
"I don't like to repeat myself," said the scarred man, drawing his sword. 

Thanks for reading! Leave your thoughts in the comments please. 

Words- 447