The departure

"Come on Anakin! You don't want to be late!" I say as he tries to catch up. We are on our way to the shop that his slave master owns. Yes Anakin is a slave.

"Hod on I twrying. You too fast." I feel bad for him. He's only 4. He catches up and I kneel down.

"Wanna a piggyback ride?" He jumps onto my back and we laugh. I run toward the shop and he laughs the entire way.

*6 years later*

"Anakin get down from there! You're gonna get in trouble." I say to the blonde little 10 year old child who is climbing on top of a junk pile.

"Come on. I just beed one more peice for 3PO. Ha! Here it is." He holds up a peice of circular medal.

"A circle peice of medal?" I say unammused.

"It's a circuit board."

"I thought you already had one!"

"I need two. One for languages and another for the ability to help mom around the house."

"Oh. Well come on let's go before someone sees us." He smiles and climbs down. We sneak back out and go to his house. We walk in and Shmi walks to the front of the kitchen.

"Oh there you two are. I was wondering where you ran off too."

"Ani had to get something for the protocol droid."

"Oh. Is he going to be finished soon?" Shmi says.

"He should be done tonight. Latest tomorrow." Anakin say as he smiles proudly.

"Well go get washed up for dinner. Will you be staying for dinner Vanna?" Shmi asks with a smile.

"Oh yes please." She smiles.

"Then go get washed up." Anakin and I go to the bathrooms and wash our hands and go sit at the table. Shmi brings out dinner and we all eat and talk.

"Well I better be going." I say after a while.

"Ok see ya tomorrow." Anakin says.

"No you won't Ani. I'm leaving Tatooine." I say sadly.

"No. Please don't go! I'm so lonely when you leave." Anakin begs.

"Ani, she'll be back. She always is." Shmi says.

"That's the thing. I don't know if I will not for a while. I have a feeling that I won't be back in time for Boonta Eve."

"B-but we always watch the Boonta Eve race togeather. I mean when i'm not in it." Anakin says.

"I know. I will do my best." As I watch him run over to me and grab onto me tightly.

"No! I won't let you leave!" He says crying.

"Ani. Ani I have to go. Ani please. I have to go." He starts crying into my leg. Shmi had to come over and pry him off.

"No. No we can't let her leave. Vanna please!" He pleads breaking my heart.

"I'm sorry Anakin, but I have to. I love you guys." With that I leave the only family I had for what might be the last time. Now I have to head back to my other life.

(A/N)
Hey guys just wanted to let you know that Vanna is pronounced 'Vonna'. Kinda like Anna off of frozen is pronounced more like 'Onna'. So yeah that little side note and thank you and have a good day. :-)