49. Shorty A Freak

bruhh this book is almost over and i have an idea for the sequel but ion kno if y'all would even read it😭lemme kno if y'all would be up to it right here!!!!!!🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

but i rly wanna write like an urban romance/dave east/hood love book at the same time so like i have mixed feelings lol.

would y'all read my next book? lemme knooo right here!!

anywhoooooo...enjoy the chapter!

enjoy the chapter!

Aiden

"Maria!" I yelled running down the stairs and walking into the kitchen. I saw Maria standing over the stove stirring something. "How do I look?"

Maria chuckled, "You've been dating Tiana for several months and you're still acting nervous to see her."

"She always makes me nervous."

Maria placed her hands over her heart and cooed. "Aw, young love is just so sweet. Anyways, you look lovely sweetie."

I smiled, looking down at my outfit. I was wearing a pair of white jeans, a yellow striped t-shirt and the off-white converse Tiana got me for Christmas. The chain she got me was around my neck and a diamond watch adorned my wrist. It wasn't too much but I hoped it was enough to make Tiana want to jump me right here on the kitchen table.

I walked over to the island where Maria was adding seasoning to something in the pot. "What are you making?"

"Cajun-styled shrimp tacos. I know Tiana loves sea food."

My baby sure does.

After talking to Maria a little longer I decided to let her finish cooking and went to wait in the living room until it was time to eat. Today was a monumental day.

Tiana was officially meeting my family. She had met both of them before individually, but both meetings were brief and I was going through it with my parents at the time. Since both of my parents had a heart to heart conversation with me a week ago, our relationship was starting to mend.

I can't lie to you and say we're a perfect happy family again, but I'm really trying to push past all the animosity I had towards them. It was just hard to forget how they left me when I needed them most.

Shaking my head from my thoughts I turned on the t.v. and watched the football game that was on to pass time. Before I knew it, it was five o'clock and the doorbell rung.

"I'll get it!" I yelled before hopping off the couch and walking towards the door. When I opened it, Tiana immediately jumped into my arms catching me by surprise. "Woah, baby."

"I missed you." She mumbled kissing my cheek multiple times, making me laugh. "And you." Her hand touched me softly through my jeans.

I swatted her hand away and pulled back from her. "You tryna start something you can't finish."