My fiancée became too strange... what's going on?

My name is Johan Scarlett and I am the third prince of this country, I have been proclaimed as the smartest prince in the history of Linat, yeah... everything is so easy that is really boring, I have a fiancée, her name is Kaia Hatsune, she is the daughter of the ArchDuke, one of the most powerful titles among the nobles, her father is considered one of the most skillful man in the empire, a fearsome man while her mon is considered a woman who is known for her skills in social life.

However, their daughter... is a disappointment, there's no other way to put it, not even gently, she is arrogant, evil, lazy and a good-for-nothing that she is always behind me trying to curry me for favor, I really can't stand her, but she is needed like a shield against many things for which I need protection.

She hates commoners, right now she is bullying a commoner girl named Elsa and suddenly...

- Eh?! Wait! What?! The heck?!-she scream surprised and then she saw Elsa on the floor- Oh my! Sorry! Did I bump to you? -she walks to her, puts her hands on her waist and helps her to get up-My apologies dear! I didn't see you! But it's weird... I could swear I was on the pool...Did I dreamed it? -she tildes her head to the right confused -Anyway my dear-she suddenly touches the cheek of Elsa who can't apart her eyes from her-Did I hurt, my dear? Are you injured? You can tell me my dear! I will make sure to repay you!

Her gaze is so penetrating... Elsa blushes so hard that she is mumbling.

- Eh... Lady Kaia?

-... What did just you call me now? -she asks very confused to one of her followers.

- Lady Kaia

-... Fuck! -she screams with violence, she runs to the fountain and sees her face- You've got to kidding me! Why am I like this!? Shit! This is bad! Damnit! I am going to be fodder for that trashy excuse of a fiancée!!!

She is not talking about me, is she?

- Sorry, gals-she says while waving her hand in the air-I have business to do, my girls, so see you later! Dear, if you need something don't hesitate to tell me the day after tomorrow, I don't feel so well! Bye!!!!!!!

She runs so fast that I am surprised that she could actually run! She seems very concern about something. I decided to stopped her, but...

- Why is this shitty excuse of a fiancée here?!-she screams at the sight of me, when she sees my faces, she composes hers -Dude, your...highness I didn't expect you to see you here. Do you need something?

- What are you planning? What are you goals?-I ask, and to be honest I didn't expect an answer.

- To devoted myself to Micha...I mean I don't understand your words-she quickly answers.

Who is Micha? And why devote to him? She has a guilty expression.

-Why were you bullying Elsa?

- Because she didn't let me go1-she laughs-Now seriously I have no idea why, I am going to repent myself with my god, now if you excuse you...r highness.-she was going to tell me something different, she give me a peck on my hand and left running as the light.

I got shocked, this was the first that a girl kisses my hand and left without a second glance.

For a moment, I got a shudder, this girl wouldn't turn to me ever again, my intuition tells me she is hooked into something more interesting than me. Is that even possible? This girl has never stopped bothering me since we were children, but now it feels like she no longer fancies me.

I put apart the idea, that's impossible, there's no way Kaia would be bother with me, at least that's what I though until next day.

- Prince Johan Scarlett, I beg you please broke the engagement with me-she said with a resolute face- I do no longer wish to be tie to you.

I have no words... what happened to you Kaia? Just yesterday you said you couldn't live without me.

- I knew it, you are ill aren't you Kaia?- I told her with the best of my smiles-I can't broke with you knowing this or do you think of me as such terrible man?

- Yeah I mean aren't you the worst? Only tolerate me because you don't want to deal with the others girls-she answer shrugging her shoulders-Seriously you are like the devil handsome and mean like him, you do... My apologies! I say nothing!

She ran after tell me that, I was shocked by her declaration. What? Me, the devil? She thinks of me as the worst? True, I don't want to deal with other girls, but that doesn't make me a demon, you know Kaia...

What the heck, this is interesting, forget about Kaia, no one has ever told me such a thing in my face and she told with a very straight face, she realized what she was saying so she ran away.

- My, Kaia what's happening to you? -I said softly in a murmur-You have become such an intriguing lady.

1. Yeah Let me go. In other words: Let it go: