I am me, nothing less nothing more. I am everything I can desire!

Fuck, how the hell this happen? I was pretty sure I was drowning in a pool... so how the hell did I become Kaia Hatsune?!

Nice to meet you, I am what people call a rotten (zombie) girl actually a rotten old granny, I used to be Yamato Nadeshiko of the U.S, I had the best education ever: piano, violin, history, chess game, swimming, etc., etc.

It wasn't until I was in war that I feel the "duty" to my country and I went to Vietnam to help the orphans that I felt free, I didn't longer need to pretend someone I wasn't, so I keep going to battles as a nurse and I even became captured in one of those mission and worked as a farmer.

My life wasn't that great, though for safety reason I have to learn how to use a knife and a fire weapons, (my favorite ones are the magnum and the shotgun) However it wasn't until I saw Michael Jackson with his song Billie Jean that I found the purpose of my life, I found the amazona in me.

His movement literally turn me on, the way he moved, I became the happiest woman in life, since then I became his number one fan (Kyaaa! Lucky me!) He remembers me every time I went to his concerts and lines to get his signature on his cd (My biggest treasure is when I didn't have a place to stay because the hotel cancelled my reservation and he invited me to his apartment, I was so happy that I almost died!!!!!!!!!!!) Michael Jackson was my everything, but I didn't become friends with him though in my worsts times he even gave me job as one as his dancers.

I didn't and I still don't believe this nonsense of his perversion, I won't believe it because I only have faith in Michael, yeah call me an religious fanatic, but for me who felt like I was living in a prison, Michael meant that true freedom!

I was way too older than him, but that didn't matter, would never meant more than my crazy love for him.

After Michael death, I became really depressed, I travel around the world and finally to set in Japan when I saw my first manga of BL, in that second I forgot for a brief moment the pain and the sad that Michael's death left in me, I became alive again! I start to drawn again and in less than a year I learned Japanese and after that I learn Chinese to red master Lao Zahn and master Wei and then Korean don't overestimated a girl's true passion!

So many fabulous stories and I love that country I stay in Japan for eleven years staying seven months and the others I traveled as an assessor for dancing for musical tours, that allowed me to feel the love to the world and see people's art, I love the music that Bolivianos do by the way while the dance of Argentina and Brazil, seriously girl, you know how to move your hips! And man... let me touch those biceps of yours!

But my joy only lasted for only a decade, because I died.

Fuck... Elsa... and my name is Kaia... no doubt this is really my favorite otome game about the holy Elsa and Kaia who bullies her a lot, typical story about the otome game, still I like it.

But now being in a story...

I have no doubt that I can survive this, I can easily destroy all the flags that are directed to my death, however...

Marry a prince?! No way!!!!!!!!!! I was born to be free and wild!!! I mean, look at me I am an erotic woman!!!! I really enjoy all the pleasures that world can offer! Dancing, fighting, sexual pleasure, excitation and don't forget about food! Exquisite indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!! Besides just being a noble girl would be really hard to me!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What should I do?!

Being in my room relaxes me at bit, I make sure no one's looking at me and the I took all my clothes off only with my underwear and socks. I am half naked so I took a notebook, ugh, what a boring notebook I am going to buy another prettier and interesting one. The pen is a feather, luckily I know how write with one because one of my pseudo-crushes writes with a feather so I wanted to imitated.