The Entrance Exams

Your Pov

You wake up to your Aunt Aki shouting from down stairs "Come quick", so you run down stairs and you see it. Your Aunt Aki was holding your suit the one you were gonna were to the entrance exams.

"OMG Aunt Aki were did you get that", I shouted with excitement.

         She told me she got it from the mail. I was so relieved because the Entrance Exams were tomorrow. I was the only one from my school willing to go because my school excelled in teaching kids how to be a good sidekick. I was the only one not scared. Aunt Aki and my little sister Yui were very nervous thinking I would get hurt except they no there's only a small percentage of that happening.

Suddenly Yui shouted at me and told me id be late if i don't hurry. I guess I was lost in thought again. I ran out the door thanking her for reminding me. Thank God she did because if she didn't i would have been late. I barley made it too class before the bell rang.

TIME SKIP sorry -^-

On my way home I started to think again. Once I got home I went straight to bed excited for tomorrow. I woke up earlier than anyone and texted my Aunt telling her I left. And Just like that I was on my way to the Entrance Exams. 

I hope you like it this is my first story

Part 2 will come out soon uwu

I was thinking of a japanese name for you the protaganist what sould it be?