Prologue

Inside of the TARDIS doctor making a frown face while walking around in  the control until he realizes his time is up.

Doctor: I don't want to go.

He breathing in heavily before he slowly looking his hand started to glowing in bright and his other hand too even his face too.

He release the massive big burst from the yellow bright known as the Regeneration in the Tardis started to burning and damaging of the Tardis.

(Skip 0:48 to 1:11)

As he calmly before his faces changes into the completely different person before he screaming and the regeneration has been stop he turns around.

Doctor: Legs! I still have my legs, good!

He holding of his leg before place a kiss on it.

He looks around on his different body parts.

Doctor: Arms! Hands! Oh, a fingers, a lot of fingers! Ears, yes! Eyes, two! Nose, I've had it worse. Chin, cabbage. And hair.

He checking on his hair before he opens wide on his eyes about his hair before he spoke out.

Doctor: I'm a girl! No! No. I'm not a girl!

He grabbing one of his hair to checking looking at it.

Doctor: It still not ginger.

He turns around to be focus what he should be doing it.

Doctor: And other thing. Something has to be important, I'm....

He tabbing on his head thinking what he was supposed to do until he interrupted by the sound of the explosion and crashing.

Making him to be push of the control panels while he smiling with excitement feeling like the maniacs.

Doctor: Crashing!

Outside of the Tardis is burning outside the window from the cause of Doctor's regeneration causing it falling down while spinning around toward at Earth.

Inside of the Tardis he smiling and laughing around he walking around in the control panels to check on the computer for the calculation, he looks at the ceiling before he shoot out in one word.

Doctor:  GERONIMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

End of prologue

Next Chapter: In the World of Futuristic Magic and the Eleventh Hour (Set in The World of Irregular at Magic High School)