- 5 -

"Hey Potter," Draco approached Harry at the Gryffindor table. "I need to talk to you about something really important. Like now," Draco motioned his head outside the great hall. Harry reluctantly got up but was wondering if it had to do with a certain brunette. 

"What is it Malfoy?" Harry asked once they were a few paces from the entrance of the great hall. 

"Harry, you know Hermione, right? So if I were to say, you know, if I was in love with her, how do you suppose I would tell her? I mean, if it's okay with you that I like her and I think she likes me but that could be me hoping for nothing. And with everything that happened yesterday, I just didn't know what to do and if she really liked me or you know..." Draco rambled on and on while Harry wondered if he could just walk away. 

When Draco stopped, Harry started talking, "Malfoy, er, Draco. You love Hermione and I am pretty sure she loves you too. So why the bloody hell not? Why don't you go up to her and say, 'Hey, Hermione, I love you'? Why can't you spontaneously kiss her? And next time, don't go to me for girl advice, just talk to Ginny. Are we done here? I'm hungry and have a sandwich waiting for me. Good luck mate." Harry patted his shoulder and went back into the hall to eat his sandwich.

Draco walked back in and grabbed three slices of pie, a few sandwiches, and water. Then he started to head back to the common room. As he was walking, he had a brilliant idea. A crazy, brilliant idea.