chapter 1

It was a normal day at school and you where hanging out with deku and Iida at lunch like you normally do.

"Are you ok l/n?" You look up at Iida "yeah I'm fine why do you ask?" You where lieing and no one could tell. "You gust seem off" you look at deku" I'm fine guys".

The truth was you weren't done not after your Bothers death. Ever since that day you haven't been the same you skipped class you started failing and you started cutting. And no one new why.

It's the next day and you didn't get out of bed you gust stayed there looking at the ceiling for ten minutes straight.

                        In class

"Has anyone seen l/n?" Sensei asked
Deku spoke up first. "She/he was at lunch yesterday but I haven't seen him/her since" Iida spoke next "the last thing he/ her sead was I'm going to my dorm to sleep and that was the last we saw he/her".

Aizawa put down his coffee and walked to the door. "I'm getting someone to watch you whale I go look for her/him" he glared at everyone "behave"

                             With you

You heard walking and then a knock at your bedroom door. "Y/n open" you unlocked the door then sat in the bed once agen. "Why are you not at class" you didn't know how to explain anything right know so you gestured over to the table near the other side of the room where there was a razor with blood on it, you then looked at your arms.

Aizawa quickly understood what was going on. "Why would you do that?"
You didn't know what to say so you gust shocked you head.

                             Aizawas POV

Y/n wasn't being that much under standing witch I understood why. I still was not happy with what she/he was doing there her/his's body.

"Imma get the substitute to stay at the class all day and I'm gonna stay with you ok?" She/he gave a little nod 'yes'

I came back with bandages and gauze to rap her/his arm with.

"You know this isn't healthy for you right?" Y/n gave me a little nod 'yes' and 'no'. I stayed with her/him for the rest of the day and a little though out the night.

(Chapter 2 will be up sune)