A Night To Remember

It might have been the night he is celebrating as one of the best night of his life. A moment he was looking forward from past many years. The day when all his hardwork have been paid off. The day he had been recognized as the author of the best selling Indian Book of the Year.

But today he seems like he have lost himself. His world have been snatched away from him and he lost all the glow on his face. He was away from the world around him. Busy in his own thoughts.

"Today is a great evening. It's our pleasure to have such a great writer here to make this evening more memorable. I dont want to drag more with some mere introductions when all of us are impatiently waiting to hear from the person himself for whom we are here today."

"MANSI - A Flame of Hope" have already captured our hearts and we all fell in love with Mansi. She taught us to dream, to love and inspired all readers to find our better versions.
At the end we cried for her. There is no need to look for a reason why it's the best selling novel of this year. Mansi is not someone who is a stranger for us. She lives with us even after the novel ends. At least I believes so. She is a woman of fire. It's not easy to write such an inspiring character. But he did it. Its the victory of his vision, success of his hardwork"

"Now I invite Mr.Harshavardhan Singhania, the author of Mansi to the stage to share his words with us and also to interact with the media. Please sir, we all want to know more about you and how did you bring life to such an amazing character Mansi. Welcome sir."
The anchor announced earning a big applause from the audience. Everyone looked at him.

Even when the crowd cheers for him he was clueless about what is happening around him until his manager smacked him with his elbow. He quickly fixed a faint smile on his face and moved towards the stage. He looked around to feel the large crowd calling his name loudly. It brought a bright smile on his face. And quickly it faded away.

"Hai Namaskar"
He started which earned a huge applause from the people gathered around there.

"Life has been always unpredictable for me. I started dreaming about this day 5 years ago when I finally realized that this is my career. But finally when this moment happened to me, things were not the way I wanted."
He looked around and sighed. A ray of disappointment on his face.

"I started writing characters from my imagination long ago. But it didn't work out. Almost all characters I wrote were nothing but purely out of imagination. They have nothing to do with real life. Lifeless and meaningless characters. They can neither inspire anyone nor bring any changes to anyone. They live only in papers. That's when I gave up on idea of writing."
He thought for a while before continuing.

"But destiny is not something that we can write. It's been already written by someone else who can control the whole world. I am just an author who can write on papers only. But he is more than that."he laughed for a moment.

"And that's how Mansi happened to me. I have no words to thank everyone for taking Mansi into all your hearts. I dont think I can speak more since I am missing many things right now. Many people around me. I wonder whether they were all my imaginations like the characters I created at the early stages of my career."
He paused for a moment.

"I hope I can bring more stories to you just the way I told Mansi's story. If it happens let's see then. Thank you all. Thank you so much. Jai Hind." He joined his hands. He was so hurry to escape from the atmosphere that is making him numb.

"Sir please one minute." One person from the media stood up stopping him from returning to his seat. He stopped for the sake of stopping.

"Sir you already said that you couldn't bring out real characters into papers during the initial stages. Today you are being celebrating for giving us one of the most inspirational character 'Mansi'. How did Mansi happened then? Whom you are missing now at this most successful phase of your career? You told it." The person asked.