Chapter one

A/N: A short chapter to start this off.  I am back.  This is a new story.  A new decade.  A new me. 

They kept their heads down as the men walked around them. At least twenty individuals on the floor if the bank. Chris wasn't sure what to do as he tried to look around. He looked down as a pair of boots stopped in front of his face.

"I told you not to look sweetheart. Now you're gonna have to learn." Chris was forced to look up as the man put his gun under his chin. Chris let out a small whimper at the sudden hand in his hair. "Kinky boy. Stand up. You're going to be my little hostage today okay?"

"Stop playing with the human. He probably already belongs to someone."

"And? I want him. I've never seen a tall human. We're taking him."

The other man let out a soft sigh as he jerked Chris to his feet. "He is tall. Grab the cash and lets go then."

Chris tried to jerk from the men, letting out loud whines when they got close to the doors of the bank. "I need to go home. Please. I should've already been home b-but the line was long and," Chris let out a small gasp, the slightly shorter man slapping him.

"I don't have time for you. Horror, take your new pet."

"Put him to sleep. I'll carry him home."

Chris fought hard as he felt sleep overtake him. He meeked a small cry of help, the other people in the building not moving an inch to help him.