ocho

Cheyenne Alvarez

"When did you get this car?" August said as we got into my Mercedes. 

"Um through my promotion. A gift from the company and my boss." Practically telling the truth. Maddison did buy me this car, but it wasn't from any  promotion. 

Before she bought this for me, August used to take me back and forth to work most of the time. Nobody from my job really said any bad thing about her, but I didn't want her to continually do it.

"Well that's nice of them to do that."

It was a quiet twenty minute drive to the Vice & Virtue Room, and the ride was awkward. We have  nothing to say to each other, but I did try to talk about stuff. I'm really enjoying this new person that she has became though. Still cuddly, but she is fit now. She actually seem taller than before though, but maybe that came once she lost some weight, and started doing better for herself. 

Vice  & Virtue Room is just a café type of restaurant. It's busy  throughout the day, but it's really good. Once I found a parking spot, and got out with August. She walked a head of me, and I noticed some  people who are eating outside looking at August. Some did a double take looking at her, and some took their sunglasses off to see her as well. I mean she does look really good, even though it's something plain. 

"Man, I don't now Chy, all of this looks good, but unhealthy." She said. 

August stood back from the counter looking over the menu. She looked so good with her arms folded across her chest with her left hand covering her mouth.

"Ready babe?" I asked her.

"Yeah." we stepped up to the counter and the cashier stayed looking at her. " I'll get the loaded tots with extra jalapeños, and a sprite."

I also ordered to, but the girl was so focused on August. I love this change, but it gives off to much attention. August pulled her wallet out and paid for our food. It didn't take long, and just in that time I figured out why she was  getting so much female attention.

"You are not wearing those out again."

We walked over to a table and sat down.

"Why, I'm comfortable." She shrugged her shoulders. 

August Alvarez

I  don't understand why she is upset about what I am wearing. This is what I normally wear, and now one night of some dick and she is acting different.

"The issue is every woman in here is starring at MY dick, and that's the problem." She said.

I  continued to eat my cheese and jalapeno tots shaking my head

I  continued to eat my cheese and jalapeno tots shaking my head. Like I said one night of some dick, and her mind all the way fucked up.

"Your dick? Last time I check this wasn't your dick for almost a full year. Like I said, I am comfortable" 

"OH really." she said trying to challenge me.

"Yes, really. I haven't been fucking you, so who have then. You can't say yourself because you don't buy toys, so who." this entire time her phone has been going off. She ignored my question, as she normally does to me even if I don't ask a question. Cheesing and smiling at the phone, obvious someone else has her attention. 

"You know if you are going to ignore me, I could of  stayed home or did something different and you go off to where you go." I said getting up. Good thing my food is in a to-go container. I ended up getting a different drink, well my favorite a cherry limeade soda. I  know I shouldn't drink soda, but oh well. 

"August wait." She said. 

This time for a change I ignored her. I'm not going to fight for our marriage anymore. There is no more fight left when I'm the only one fighting in this. I wanted to order a Uber, but I don't feel like spending the money to do so. 

"Can you just wait." she grabbed my arm.

"Unlock the doors so we can go to the apartment. I'm not about to argue or whatever this is with you in public." I said calmly. As she unlocked the door, I got inside with her. 

"August, seriously you just walked out the house with you dick practically out." Cheyenne started up the car, then backed out of the parking spot.

"Why does it the fuck matter? You're my wife, MY WIFE. The woman I proposed to after being together for three years. Do you really think I care what these other women out here think? I could be butt naked for all I care. I can be a nude model for painters, but at the end of the day I laid in  the same bed as my wife. Well, for the longest it's been me and Church."

"I know I have been neglectful."

"You're acting single while taken. The fact I wear my ring all the time, and you seem to not even put yours on since last night." I said while looking down at my phone. "Yeah, remember I told you, I'm a person that  looks at the little details rather than the bigger picture. I'm far from stupid."

I left the conversation at that putting my headphones in. Little did she know I slipped a perc in my mouth and swallowed it down dry. In many  ways she is the reason why I do drugs. Everyone in her family thinks I'm stupid, but really I'm observant. The quietest people can be the smart ones.