Golden Pleasure

One man and one young adult walks down the street. The first is a man with unkempt brown hair, purple eyes, and a scar running down the top right of his head down his face and eye.

 The first is a man with unkempt brown hair, purple eyes, and a scar running down the top right of his head down his face and eye

(Akira Daizo, Ceo of Platinum Booze)

"What do you mean you wanna go home. You just won your seventh Kengan match. I say we celebrate!" Akira shout to his best and only fighter. The boy next to him is twenty, has been Akira's fighter for five years, and he's known as the Crimson Snowflake.

 The boy next to him is twenty, has been Akira's fighter for five years, and he's known as the Crimson Snowflake

(Platinum Booze's Zato Cero, The Crimson Snowflake)

"I don't see the point in a celebration," Zato replies with his hands in his pocket. "I'd much rather just go home and rest," Zato explains.

"Do you just hate fun?" Akira snickers as he puts his hand on Zato's shoulder. "Look you're twenty, you're at the hight of youth! Take a step outside your comfort zone and live a little! There's more to life than just sleeping, eating and training." Akira tells his fighter who only sighs before looking at his employer.

"You're not gonna let me hear the end of this if I leave are you?" The Crimson Snowflake asks

"Oh fuck no, I will hold this over you until the day one of us dies." Akira laughs as Zato sighs again and looks at the ground.

"Lead the way."

"That's what I like to hear! I promise to show just how fun a victory night on the town can be!" Akira shouts

"You're too loud." Zato states but his boss seemingly doesn't hear him.

"I know the perfect place for two young men to celebrate!" Akira says as he pulls Zato closer.

It doesn't take long for Akira to lead the Zato to a brightly light city stripe. The largest building on the stripe is a skyscraper with the words Golden Pleasure flashing a golden light to get people's attention.

"Golden Pleasure?" Zato asks himself under his breath. The name seems so familiar, did a fight one of their fighters in a Kengan Match or had Akira mentioned them during one of their business vents. Both are likely options since Zato always had a hard time remembering companies.