You're In Charge

Daizo sits on the other side of a desk with his hand on his cheek, to his right is his secretary Eri Akiko. A beautiful woman with short black hair, grey eyes, and a personality so lively that you would never assume she's in her mid-thirties. 

She and Daizo are childhood friends and did everything together all throughout their school days and now this lively woman is shaking, sweat running down her face as she looks across the desk to see the old man sitting before her and her boss

She and Daizo are childhood friends and did everything together all throughout their school days and now this lively woman is shaking, sweat running down her face as she looks across the desk to see the old man sitting before her and her boss. The man before her is the chairman of the Kengan Association, Katahara Metsudo.

 The man before her is the chairman of the Kengan Association, Katahara Metsudo

As Metsudo and Daizo stare at each other Akiko is sweating bullets. "How the hell is this old man giving off such an intense aura. It's like I'm sitting next to an erupting volcano." Akiko tells herself as Metsudo speaks.

"Akira Daizo, you're quite interesting. You were previously the best fighter Iwami Heavy Industries had to offer but one day you just up and left the Kengan Matches only to emerge as a business owner instead of a fighter. While that's not unheard of I would never expect someone like you to start his own business." Metsudo says with a smile as Daizo crosses his legs and smiles.

"Thanks for the ego boost, but let's skip these formalities. I think we both know that you didn't call me here just to tell me about my own journey into the Kengan Association. So, what kinda business are we gonna be talking about?" Daizo asks with a strange arrogance in his voice. Hearing this Metsudo's grin gets wider.

"Straight to the point isn't. Very well but I think this kind of talk is better left for us business owners." Metsudo explains as he glances over at Akiko. Picking up on the clue Daizo waves his hand signaling Akiko to wait for him outside the room. The secretary nods and quickly leaves the room, as the two businessmen begin to talk.

Now outside the room, Akiko looks around and notices a leather chair that she quickly sits down in. Slumping down in her chair she breathed heavily happy to be out of that room and away from that scary old man's aura. "I'll never know how Daizo does it. Half the powerhouses in the Kengan Association are terrifying and I don't know how that bastard can keep so calm around them." Akiko tells herself.