[28]

LAUREN'S POV (JUST FOR LIKE ONE SECOND)

As soon as Hannah goes downstairs I slip to where Camila is sleeping and attempt to wake her up.

"Camz." I whisper, trying to keep Dinah asleep.

"Lo?" Camila says groggily, it's adorable.

"Shh. Come sleep with me?"

"What about Hannah?" Camila says.

"She went down with Demi. Are you coming or not?'

"I'm coming." Camila says, climbing out of the bed.

"Why aren't you wearing pants?" I say.

"Because fuck pants." Camila says as we tiptoe back into my room.

"Good enough."

OKAY I KNOW LAUREN'S POV WAS SHORT BUT NOW IT'S DEMI'S POV ((THIS IS IN THE MORNING))

I wake up with a jolt and my arms try to find Hannah. 

"Hanners?" I ask.

"What?" Hannah groans, clearly I woke her up.

"Never mind." I say. 

The news from last night is still fresh in my mind. Hannah kissed Lauren twice yesterday? Once, when she went upstairs when we first got here to check her cuts. The other time, last night when Lauren was basically fucking herself and her and Hannah made out. Okay, I've never had a girlfriend but I'm pretty sure they're not supposed to do that. I check to make sure Hannah is still asleep and pull out my phone, I have to text Marissa.

demi: mar?

rissa: demi?

demi: yeah, can i ask you something?

rissa: suree

demi: you that girl, hannah, that i've been dating?

rissa: duh! who doesn't know hemi...

rissa: what about her?

demi: she kissed lauren yesterday twice and lauren taught hannah how to like be a dom in sex and she like touched herself in front of hannah, my hannah.

rissa: oh shit. first, to much with the dom in sex thing, i ship it, just dont need to know about your fucking...

demi: im being serious. i dont know what to do.

rissa: dont blame lauren, dont be mad at lauren. talk to her but dont say that it was all her fault because hannah went with it, it'll be hard. but just ask her why she did it. and ask hannah. but if there is a brightside its that you got good sex. right? (:

demi: okay. i'll let you know how it goes.

demi: i miss you. we need to hang out.

rissa: yeah! i miss you too, i could meet hannah.

demi: if we're still dating

rissa: go talk to her.

demi: okay, bye mar. love you.

I take a deep breath.