Ice Skating

So, i have been having a crush on this guy named Jungkook since year 1 of high school. It only started out as him being my eye candy but it then developed into a crush. I thought i wouldn't even get to talk to him since we're in different class that is until our mutual friend, Taehyung, tried to play cupid. Taehyung knew i had a crush on Jungkook but i didn't know that they were friends! Yeap, my mistake. Or was it...?

               It all started when we had art class. The final exams were coming and we had to work on an art piece individually. Therefore, we had to stay back after school to work on it. Apparently, there were other classes there too and that's where i saw him in the art room as well. He was sitting at the corner doing his own work. Of course i thought he looked handsome as always. Hehehe.

               Ok, so i didn't know he took art as well so i was shocked and happy at the same time. A few days went by and Taehyung knew i wanted to talk to Jungkook and since Jungkook was his friend, he kinda told him that i had a crush on him (i really felt like stabbing the penknife i was using the moment i overhead Taehyung telling him that). That was when Jungkook started to notice my presence.

               A few weeks had passed and somehow Jungkook and i got to know each other. We started following each other on twitter, he asked my for help with his artwork and eventually, he got my phone number from Taehyung and we started texting each other often. I was really happy that i actually got this far with him. I mean, most of the time when i had a crush on someone, i wouldn't even be able to get myself to talk to them but it's a different story now with Jungkook. I'd get butterflies whenever we chat online which is silly but hey, i'm talking to my crush not some random person. Haha.

               It's been one month since then and i noticed people (especially girls) staring or glancing while pointing at me sometimes. It was weird but then i got to know that all the art students knew about my crush on Jungkook because of who? Yes, Taehyung. He just couldn't shut his mouth, huh? Nevertheless, he'd never stop teasing me whenever we had art classes together. However, the weird thing is, i'd sometimes catch Jungkook looking at me from time to time and he'd blush or smile to himself whenever i caught him. But it's probably just me.

               At times, my friends would say that he likes me and that it's obvious by the way he talks to me and look at me and all. They told me that they'd caught him looking at me from afar and that he'd smile to himself whenever he saw me walking by. Of course, i wouldn't believe them but deep down inside, i knew that what they were saying could be true but the thought of him being a popular guy among girls and me being just an average Jane made me think otherwise.

               One day, while Jungkook and i were texting, i don't know what came over me but i suddenly got the courage to ask him out for ice skating. My heart really felt like exploding with happiness when he actually agreed and accepted my invitation. We agreed on the time and place to meet and it was set. We're going ice skating together. Oh my gosh, oh my gosh. Finally, the day arrived. I was already on the way to the place we are meeting and i couldn't help but feel so nervous about it. This is so called my first date with him. So nervous!

               Soon, i arrived. I then took out my phone and texted Jungkook to ask of his whereabouts. "I'm at the elevator. Near the escalator." he replied. I looked at the place he said and there he was, standing by the elevator. He was dressed in all black except the grey shoes. He didn't seem to notice i was already behind him so i tapped him on the shoulder. Jungkook then turned around and smiled making me smile back.

               Then came an awkward silence. *I should say something. What should i say? Oh my. I'm so nervous. Eotteokhae? God, help me juseyo.* I thought silently. Soon, the train came and we boarded it. Still, the silence continued but it wasn't as awkward. It was actually killing me but i felt more like killing myself since i couldn't bring myself to talk to him. So, we stayed silent until we reached our destination. *Face palm*